Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Give it a rest!

On 14 Nov 2010 at 9:16am TT wrote:
Just a word of thanks to those who could not stop themselves from letting off rookies whilst walking home last night at 1am. Thanks for waking the kids. We don't all need to share the fact that you have returned from an out-meeting.
Cue barrage of comments about Bonfire, why do you live in Lewes, DFLs etc
X

On 14 Nov 2010 at 9:20am MC wrote:
Tossers. The sort of unthinking people who give bonfire a bad name and give credence to the calls to have it controlled.

On 14 Nov 2010 at 9:48am Hazel O'connor wrote:
And it's really funny when they pop the rookie into a milk bottle and it sends flying glass thru the window of my house. Oh how I laughed all the way to the glaziers!

On 14 Nov 2010 at 10:35am Terry Waite's Allotment wrote:
And how we laughed when one afternoon,they waited until we'd pushed our newborn baby past them,and then they let the rookie off. Tossers

On 14 Nov 2010 at 12:23pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Despite being a great lover of bonfire, I'm not a huge fan of being woken by a terrified dog leaping on to the bed, with one paw landing right in my face.
Or of clearing up dog wee from the bathroom, as the aforementioned was too scared to go up the garden for a slash.

On 14 Nov 2010 at 12:33pm Sorry wrote:
Apologies to all.

On 14 Nov 2010 at 7:24pm Ross wrote:
Not in some peoples nature granted, but if i walked past with one of my kids and someone threw a rookie, i would have ripped the c**ts jaw off! Like the little pr**ks that kept throwing bottles at the parade, they soon stopped once i expressed my feelings.

On 14 Nov 2010 at 9:46pm Terry Waite's Allotment wrote:
@Ross...Oh there was a shouting match,and I was informed that I shouldn't have a baby out at 4pm on the 5th Nov!

On 15 Nov 2010 at 8:17am 'ere be monsters wrote:
Hazel O'connor.........Will You?

On 15 Nov 2010 at 8:24am me wrote:
@terry Waite's Allotment. Of course you can have a baby out at any time on the 5th. But why would you?

On 15 Nov 2010 at 8:56am Terry Waite's Allotment wrote:
to collect it from nursery!!

On 15 Nov 2010 at 9:20am Hazel O'Connor wrote:
@monster....If Only.

On 15 Nov 2010 at 10:09am 'ere be monsters wrote:
Hazel O'connor...."Girls Come First"

On 15 Nov 2010 at 4:54pm premo wrote:
unfortunately not in our bedroom.

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Golden Bike 38:132
Golden Bike

Hello

Lewes is beautiful and I have been considering moving there for a while. I am now thinking of buying a place on Friars... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the way streets have street parties!!!!!!!
JoJo