Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Gavvers in Crisp road

On 1 Sep 2016 at 4:37pm Nosey wrote:
What's the story peeps?! A load of rozzers in Crisp road today and a chopper. Anyone know?
On 1 Sep 2016 at 4:41pm Old bike wrote:
Wycherley was showing David Cameron round a house. Apparently he likes the area, is pleased to be 'in it together' and is looking to downsize.
On 1 Sep 2016 at 4:43pm Nosey wrote:
Hilarious old bike. Well done!
On 2 Sep 2016 at 12:05am YouMeI wrote:
A break in with robbery was applied to a house with a brick very close to the shop on the estate. Only problem is . . The house occupier recognised the perpetrator as the son of an inbred, heavily tattooed skanky and skinny couple with a dog from the same estate. Ouch!
On 2 Sep 2016 at 7:28am Living close by wrote:
Did they catch him?
On 2 Sep 2016 at 8:44am Yep wrote:
I know exactly who they are talking about. Disgusting dirt ridden smack head scumbags! Hopefully the police Lock them up.Get people like that out of lewes.

On 5 Sep 2016 at 4:35pm Displaced jaw wrote:
Probably end up in a Court and everyone feeling sorry for them, they've had such a hard life, surely it can't be their fault that they are out burgling, let's blame the system yawn! Sob sob

On 7 Sep 2016 at 6:51pm its a joke !! wrote:
These dirty scumbags will walk Scott free as the belonging of the Robery were found in their shed which was unlocked at the time and the police have no evidence that these scumbags put it there !! Got away with it again ..

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

South Downs Way 115:143
South Downs Way

I doubt that more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like it when people find lost stuff on the forum