Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Garage Cleared

On 5 Oct 2014 at 9:24am Helpful Hanna wrote:
Your recommendations please - I have a garage in Lewes full of unwanted stuff (rubbish). I need it cleared a.s.a.p. Yes, I realise I could pay for a skip but I would prefer to pay someone to load & clear for me. Many thanks x

On 5 Oct 2014 at 9:45am Rosiecheeks wrote:
Is it rubbish or is any of it good enough for jumble. Some of the bonfire societies pick up jumble from houses.

On 5 Oct 2014 at 9:49am shopkeeper wrote:
'Skip the alternative' ...........they have a website and the phone number is 07974 900793 / 01273 207870 , I used them and they were fantastic , did a great job , took extra , tidied up after and were polite and helpful and about the same price as a skip except I didn't have to lift a thing !

On 5 Oct 2014 at 9:41pm Fred wrote:
Could you give a rough estimate of how much per skip?
On 5 Oct 2014 at 9:50pm Mavis wrote:
fred why don't you look at their website instead of asking a third party stupid questions ! I assume you have a computer !!

On 6 Oct 2014 at 8:48am Elvis wrote:
Uh - Hu

On 6 Oct 2014 at 12:07pm Fred wrote:
Mavis, I have honey, but doesn't say per skip.....

On 6 Oct 2014 at 12:31pm Cotton wrote:
How much is your honey ,Fred ? is it per bottle/jar or per kilo. don`t want a skip full . ( fred cotton gettit )

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts 29:132
Closet and Botts

Hm, I could recommend you Chameleon decorators and windows restoration This company uses vacuum-sealed double glazing technology... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa