Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Ganges restaurant

On 25 Jul 2010 at 3:20pm Dahlia Rich wrote:
Had a meal at the Ganges in Ringmer last week, and I thought I would say on here how fantastic it was. I can honestly say that it was the best indian meal I have ever had, even better than the Spice Merchant. Before you all start going on, I do not work there, the chef isn't related and I have no connection with the place, although I occassionally walk past to buy a paper.

On 26 Jul 2010 at 3:34am Lopster wrote:
you can get curry EVEN better that the SM in Lewes though - could've saved you a walk (not wishing to put down the Ganges however - I have never been disappointed with their output)

On 27 Jul 2010 at 10:29am Roly Mo wrote:
Thanks Dalia, I haven't been there for ages. Pointless putting this post on here though, the DFL's have no idea that there are places, other than London outside Lewes.

On 27 Jul 2010 at 12:24pm TAFKAPS wrote:
Ringmer is a chavhole though??!

On 27 Jul 2010 at 4:05pm Roly Mo wrote:
I thought it was full of Lewesians.

On 1 Aug 2010 at 6:00pm cotton bud wrote:
Looked 'round the flat above the Ganges some years ago (previous owners or maybe previous, previous owners) and it was filthy - staff were sleeping three to a room and there were dirty cottonbuds everywhere. Urgh!

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

rye bonfire badge 112:143
rye bonfire badge

I'm very happy for you then. How are you going to use it? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa