Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

GOTR merchandise

On 4 Sep 2013 at 6:11pm Roly Mo wrote:
Did anyone order merchandise from the GOTR store, and have you received it?
On 4 Sep 2013 at 7:19pm Festival goer wrote:
Yes I did and recieved it last week

On 4 Sep 2013 at 7:42pm A Saunders wrote:
Hi I ordered a T Shirt on the 9/8/ I was told by email when I had not heard anything for ages that, it would be processed and sent on the 21st. I then got another email to say it had been sent on the 27th. As of today, I'm still waiting! I've called the number provided numerous times but they never answer! I've also emailed with no response. Has anybody else had the same problem? I'm getting worried it's all a scam!!

On 4 Sep 2013 at 8:29pm Tanya wrote:
I am also worried. My stuff hasn't arrived yet and as above they have very bad comms.
I've spent nearly 100 and would be keen to see what we can do.

On 4 Sep 2013 at 8:34pm A Saunders wrote:
Me too. Trouble is that's the only address and contact number. it's not looking good as far as I'm concerned! If anyone has any ideas as to who would be the best person /people to contact with our concerns please let us know
On 4 Sep 2013 at 8:52pm voice of britain wrote:
Ha ha divs got done
On 4 Sep 2013 at 9:11pm Me wrote:
V.O.B If you don't have anything sensible to say.... Get lost!! that's not helpful. I'm sure these people ordered in good faith. Lets hope you don't get done one day!!
On 4 Sep 2013 at 9:25pm Buzz wrote:
You been scammed lol,
On 4 Sep 2013 at 9:29pm Daydreamer wrote:
You will receive your item I had the same problem there was quite a wait but I received my order finally last week three weeks later if your worried email them they do reply

On 4 Sep 2013 at 9:45pm A Saunders wrote:
They did reply right up until they said they had sent it. Now nothing! I've been sending emails and trying to call since last week. but no response.
On 4 Sep 2013 at 9:45pm me wrote:
Buzz....... Get a life!!!!!

On 5 Sep 2013 at 9:19am Roly Mo wrote:
I ordered on the 27th July, they said the goods were dispatched on the 13th August and I still haven't received anything. I've had no luck with emails and they don't answer their telephone!!!

On 5 Sep 2013 at 9:49am A Saunders wrote:
Roly Mo..Maybe contact Trading Standards?
I've got the same problem! Tried to call
Again this morning. Surprise surprise
No answer!! As I said earlier they were
Replying to emails until it was supposedly
Sent??? I think it's time I went to the bank !!!!
I wonder what the artists who performed would think??!!

On 5 Sep 2013 at 10:39am rookie wrote:
I hope you folks all paid by credit card? You are entitled to a refund from the credit card company for no-show goods.

On 5 Sep 2013 at 4:43pm Penguin wrote:
I ordered stuff and it turned up about 10 days ago.

On 5 Sep 2013 at 8:00pm A Saunders wrote:
Penguin... How long did it take to receive it from the day they despatched it to you? Mine has taken a week so far and its only coming from Worthing and I'm in Lewes!! Roly Mo has been waiting since the 13th August!!

On 5 Sep 2013 at 8:18pm Consumer Colin wrote:
Like most of what you post rookie you're almost correct
Credit card companies are only liable for goods costing £100 or more.
Even then it's not that straight forward in getting them to pay up You have to prove you've exhausted all other avenues. Good luck though

On 5 Sep 2013 at 11:11pm Belladonna wrote:
I've ordered t shirts as well as they had sold out at the festival. Not received them yet, supposedly dispatched on August 12th from Worthing. Have emailed but no response. My next move is to comment on the Mumford fan site. That might embarrass them into action

On 6 Sep 2013 at 7:03am . wrote:
Belladonna... Good idea! maybe if we all do the same, we might get more of a response? I will post something later today. Good luck to all who are waiting lets hope we get a result soon!

On 6 Sep 2013 at 1:30pm CLOWSIE wrote:
Just been down and got a couple from Union Music Store, they still have some left.

On 6 Sep 2013 at 2:55pm Penguin wrote:
@ A Saunders -I sent my order on 30th July, and got an email saying orders would be dispatched from 12th August. I got another email on 14th August saying the order had been sent to my delivery address. I think I received it on 27th August but had it delivered to work address so it might have arrived as early as saturday 24th.

On 6 Sep 2013 at 9:22pm . wrote:
Belladonna I took your advice and posted a message on the Mumford own web site. Don't know if it will be much help though. However if anyone is lucky enough to receive theirs in the next week or so, would they leave a message here to let the rest of us know?

On 6 Sep 2013 at 10:33pm . wrote:
Hey guys just had a thought. Any one on twitter? If so put a tweet about no show merch on their twitter page/ site and let's see what happens

On 6 Sep 2013 at 10:47pm Roly Mo wrote:
Well, I've had a response from the company concerned. They said their phone line is currently down and will be fixed at the weekend, and that there had been some quality control issues with the ladies t-shirts, but I should have received an email detailing that. It finished by saying that they will look into it and make sure that my goods are on their way.

On 7 Sep 2013 at 5:18pm belladonna wrote:
I didn't post on their forum in the end - there were so many threads, I thought it would get lost and I didn;t want to sign up to their website. Twitter a good idea though. I will continue to email the suplliers as others seem to be getting a response.

On 19 Sep 2013 at 11:08am . wrote:
Hi all. I've been away and was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with the merchandise? mine has still not arrived. and I have still been trying to call and email with no response.

11 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Bill Lewes 10:132
Bill Lewes

QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
There are no ordinary moments
Dan