Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

FreedTommyRobinson

On 1 Aug 2018 at 1:42pm endoftheouse wrote:
We marched, we protested and we got our way. Well done to all those football lads from around the UK and like minded people who helped to free Tommy. Together We Are Stronger.
On 1 Aug 2018 at 1:43pm Local wrote:
Was nothing to do with you you twat
On 1 Aug 2018 at 1:51pm Together We Are Twats wrote:
Zig Hile the 1V Riech
On 1 Aug 2018 at 2:14pm Heard it all wrote:
He has been let out to speak at gay pride in Brighton. He's expected to go down enthusiastically.
On 1 Aug 2018 at 3:30pm Don't worry. wrote:
He'll be back behind bars shortly.
On 1 Aug 2018 at 3:31pm Mugs wrote:
I liked the bit where he crowdfunded for cash to fight the case and then just pleaded guilty anyway, pocketing the money. Now he'll probably ask for more dosh to fight the retrial and do the same again. Turns out racists are gullible idiots, who knew?
On 1 Aug 2018 at 4:30pm in_the_know wrote:
is he still banging on about those damn muslamics :-)
On 1 Aug 2018 at 4:56pm Rory wrote:
Ezra Levant pays Tommy and collects the donations. Also has Hopkins in his stable of "edgy" you tubers. Just as long as they don't draw attention to another minority...
On 1 Aug 2018 at 5:27pm endoftheouse wrote:
@Local.Met Police boss Cressida Dicks feared a riot if Tommy wasn't released.To see 1000's of people claim the streets outside Whitehall on the last 2 protests I believe the Establishment learnt a lesson. Oh Tommy Tommy
On 1 Aug 2018 at 5:35pm Grauniad picture shows wrote:
him giving a blessing to someone......have a look online, he could be portrayed like that for Bonfire.
On 1 Aug 2018 at 7:16pm @mugs wrote:
Why do you say racist? He stands against Islam.
On 1 Aug 2018 at 11:35pm Waxy wrote:
Would have been better on an arse crack.

On 1 Aug 2018 at 11:36pm Mugs wrote:
Sums him up...

On 2 Aug 2018 at 12:46am P.c john wrote:
sir Tomny the great man thanks tommy
On 2 Aug 2018 at 7:19am Tiny wrote:
Yup!

On 2 Aug 2018 at 7:21am Gammon wrote:
Couldnít agree more.

On 2 Aug 2018 at 7:26am P.c john wrote:
some of u are racist . against tommy
On 2 Aug 2018 at 8:34am Tommy's not wrote:
a race, but a disease.
On 2 Aug 2018 at 8:40am Tommy is a disease wrote:
Flush him out

On 2 Aug 2018 at 8:41am Lonely bigot wrote:
Oh look ! celebrating alone...

On 2 Aug 2018 at 8:50am Tinker wrote:
Well thank the lord I can sleep at night now safe in the knowledge thereís a complete twat free to peddle hate. Phew! Justice has been done.
On 2 Aug 2018 at 8:56am Green Sleeves wrote:
It does amuse me that male Tommy Robinson supporters tend to share many common physical and mental traits. Bald(ing), round faced, overweight, white with a hint of gammon, middle aged, a passion for football and wearing england shirts and singing football-chants, and drinking lager. All of that and they are massively indignant about nearly everything and choose to scapegoat others. They are basically Britains answer to Americas Trump-deplorables. Although at least Tommy Robinson is somewhat relatable to them, unlike Trump with his base (aside from perhaps IQ, cognitive ability and vocabulary).

I appreciate this is an unhelpful observation that doesn't contribute much to solving any problems, but it does make my roll my eyes over the predictable paths that some people take in their lives.
On 2 Aug 2018 at 10:37am Rasputin wrote:
If you can't see the class war in the posts above then you don't understand why the Labour Party has lost the votes of the white working class. TR is above all else a very flawed representative of some of those despised people who do unglamorous jobs, enjoy uncool hobbies and are treated as a problem by pointy elbowed University types.
He is a prat but he is not a hater, he is not especially intelligent but he says what normal people think and you hate him for it. All these attempts to portray him and his supporters as morons don't work because they already know you despise them so it just reinforces their positions.
You could try persuasion or bribery though..... After all it's worked for Ezra Levant.
On 2 Aug 2018 at 11:26am Mark wrote:
That's interesting, Rasputin. What would you say has caused the change? Do you think that the Labour Party have changed? I've always thought that it was just that the thuggish, young men (man in white van) bought into the Thatcherite dream - the mistaken belief that it represented an opportunity for them to prosper.
On 2 Aug 2018 at 2:23pm Labour Love Ezra........ wrote:
Don't they
On 2 Aug 2018 at 2:26pm Little Owen wrote:
This thread reminds me of the guardian fb page.
Lots of Right on types slapping themselves on the back in their collective dislike for something nasty plus the predictable personal insult.
On 2 Aug 2018 at 2:29pm Each other wrote:
Slapping each other ...... it's not easy to slap oneself - unless, Little Owen you are slapping the monkey.
On 2 Aug 2018 at 2:50pm Tommy Tank wrote:
Look Tommy supporters !

On 2 Aug 2018 at 4:50pm Really Resputin? wrote:
So youíre stating that Tommy and most people are racist cock Wombles ? Tommy yes most people no ! just in educated Tommy supporters, and before you start I mean educated in the sense, they are brain washed with fake sites promoting hate, and they do not understand the legal systems and the implications of their un founded hate. I might also add they are assisting ISIS and other terrorist groups my sharing this hate. They are a terrorist organisation in themselves but really too brainwashed to see it. ISIS, IRA, Tommy Robinson, Britain First, EDL, FLA to name but a few all terrorists and a threat to this country. All vulnerable and brainwashed into hate. All want to hurt others due to fake news stories and fear of others.
On 2 Aug 2018 at 6:03pm mick wrote:
I liked time team
On 2 Aug 2018 at 8:02pm Angry Gammon wrote:
Spot on !

On 2 Aug 2018 at 11:56pm Nkobby's view wrote:
The hate from the left on here is hilarious. Calling a brave man, many many unfounded narrow minded blinkered leftist propergander. By you're silly views you support antifa justification!
On 3 Aug 2018 at 12:17am endoftheouse wrote:
We Tommy supporters regard ourselves as a Dad's Army. And as Corporal Jones would say " the left don't like it up em" apart from Owen Jones that is. Oh Tommy Tommy
On 3 Aug 2018 at 7:11am Common sense wrote:
I donít think you have to be far right or left to see the man is a convicted criminal who has not exposed anything, but has almost ruined cases that would cause the victims to either go through the court process again,or see their abusers walk free. A woman beater, fraudster, racist and hate preacher who is protecting abuse rings in his idiotic actions. This is everything that Tommy supporters hate but only if itís brown people.
There are numerous white grooming gangs and sex offenders.
Why is he not interested in them? Why is he not raising money to support the victims of grooming gangs instead of pocketing it himself?
And why is he using up valuable police resources with hate filled violent protests taking away officers to track down offenders and assist victims of crime ?
Why is he using up police resources spreading hate and causing further violence ?

3 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Ice Cream 72:143
Lewes Ice Cream

Have you paid to advertise this? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare