Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Found: Tortoise/Terrapin(?)

On 26 Jul 2014 at 7:00pm Tortoise Finder wrote:
If anyone has lost a tortoise (or maybe it's a terrapin) call me on 07799 464467
On 26 Jul 2014 at 9:21pm plumberinlewes wrote:
Why would anyone give you a thumbs down?
If you are in the rotten row area I may know the "owners" or another near Priory crescent.
If not, good luck. They are for life - and then some, aren't they?
On 26 Jul 2014 at 10:52pm Southover Queen wrote:
The people in one of the houses at the bottom end of Rotten Row, by the Bell Lane Rec, had some signs up saying they'd lost a tortoise last week. That's presumably who Plumber's talking about. If it was in that area of Southover it's probably theirs.
On 27 Jul 2014 at 8:26am Key finder wrote:
Sad people with no life would give the original post a thumbs down. It's the equivalent of clicking a button saying 'I'm a sad loser'
On 27 Jul 2014 at 8:55am mark wrote:
I'm not so sure... Perhaps the thumbsdown-er was saddened by the situation - by the news about the lost tortoise, just saying...
On 27 Jul 2014 at 10:32am Southover Queen wrote:
Sad loser would be my analysis. I can't post anything, however helpful, without someone hitting the thumbs down button.
On 27 Jul 2014 at 3:36pm Reptile keeper wrote:
Maybe the thumbs down was because you don't know the difference between a tortoise or a terrapin. Stick it in a bowl of water, if it swims it's a terrapin, if it drowns it a tortoise.
On 27 Jul 2014 at 5:25pm lewes born and bred wrote:
Reptile keeper. The finder of such beast was obviously not an expert. They did, however, have the decency to advertise their find on here. If c**ts like you posted that advice regularly, we'd have a lot of dead tortoises and a lot of unhappy terrapins.
Tw@t
On 27 Jul 2014 at 8:29pm Emma wrote:
We were the people who advertised the lost tortoise near Bell lane but we have luckily been reunited with ours. But I do know of another family who are missing their tortoise and will contact them. Thanks for posting and hopefully there will be a happy ending.
On 27 Jul 2014 at 10:48pm Reptile keeper wrote:
If only people lightened up a little. Get out and enjoy yourselves a bit more. There is more to life than this crappy forum you know! One day you may just have a little titter over something.
On 28 Jul 2014 at 7:30am SAHM wrote:
Well why are you posting on it then you small-minded twat?
On 28 Jul 2014 at 10:20am reptile keeper wrote:
As I know it winds even smaller minded twats like you up!

On 31 Jul 2014 at 8:52pm belladonna wrote:
oh what a laugh!

On 4 Aug 2014 at 5:18pm AFG wrote:
It's a turtle disaster

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Arch Bishop burning 4:132
Arch Bishop burning

Good to hear.

Tempers have been flaring in town over the lack of diversity of choice of olive oil ;p

Would love to know... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde