Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Forum guidelines

On 26 Mar 2013 at 4:11pm brixtonbelle wrote:
As there seems to be a movement/ discussion about how this forum should conduct itself, and how it should be moderated, here's the Hebden Bridge forum guidelines.
Hebden Bridge is a small creative, quirky town in Yorkshire and has just been voted the coolest place to live in Britain. I think it's a bit more hippy/whacky than Lewes, but a similar 'vibe'. Personally I'm not that enamoured of their forum, but then I like the 'naughtiness' this forum sometimes engenders (but not the bullying)

Check it out here »
On 26 Mar 2013 at 5:24pm Oh No wrote:
It's looks a good forum as its all local subject based. The problem here is all the left wing dfl mob ramming monsense down our throats. If you could just accept that most sane people don't share your views then this place may be a bit calmer

On 26 Mar 2013 at 6:14pm Nevil Rook wrote:
Are insane people often calm ?
On 26 Mar 2013 at 6:49pm Local Twerp wrote:
You'll be able to spell 'NevilL' one day

On 26 Mar 2013 at 11:34pm @LStacey wrote:
What's interesting is how the genuine T&Cs for this forum generally stand for bugger all because legally they have more holes than swiss cheese. Mind you, from the looks of this place, it was obviously built a very long time ago... at least, I hope that's the case.

On 27 Mar 2013 at 12:00am Cheeky farker wrote:
its a bit like you Stacey , well past it's prime

On 27 Mar 2013 at 7:30am @LStacey wrote:
Happens to us all eventually.

On 29 Mar 2013 at 8:49am Lewesian wrote:
In what way does the legality of the T&Cs not stand up LStacey? Interesting observation as they are fairly standard and used by many larger, more reputable sites.

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes inferno 73:143
Lewes inferno

Google Lewes Resignalling then select Network Rail item. Shows dates more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams