Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Forty-0ne Club

On 6 Aug 2008 at 8:17am depraved on account of being deprived wrote:
Can anyone advise me? Last week I read that when asked if they wanted sex first thing in the morning - or a cup of tea, 59% of English women chose the cuppa. This morning, my wife got up extra early and made me a mug of tea. Is this the end of married life as I know it - or just a passing phase? And if so how can I identify those in the minority 41% who are not addicted to tea? And would it be racist if I sought out coffee drinking foreigners?

On 6 Aug 2008 at 11:23am Taff wrote:
I dont see it as a bias searching for coffee drinkers. Perhaps you need to take the matter in hand depraved? Teehee

On 6 Aug 2008 at 11:27am Enoch wrote:
Actually, the other 41% don't like tea and would rather drink coffee than have sex!

On 6 Aug 2008 at 12:38pm depraved wrote:
Oh Enoch, I hope you or wrong. Maybe I should emigrate?

On 6 Aug 2008 at 9:07pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
I don't have any of these problems as I don't drink tea or coffee!

On 6 Aug 2008 at 9:27pm bubbles wrote:
And a spinster, I hope you don't believe in sex before marriage!

On 6 Aug 2008 at 9:31pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Nor during!

On 6 Aug 2008 at 9:32pm juju wrote:
cor, never seem to have time for tea/coffee in bed let alone sex, such is married life with children, no privacy and they always want breakfast or something so dont get to lie in either.

On 6 Aug 2008 at 11:27pm Dog In A Cape wrote:
The 41% you enquire about lodge at my kennel. Grateful to the the Lewes residents...x

On 7 Aug 2008 at 9:15am deprived wrote:
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy discovered the answer to the meaning of life is 42 - not 41. Perhaps there's a mathematical error somewhere?

On 8 Aug 2008 at 3:56pm Taff wrote:
Anything for the weekend depraved?
Two sugars perhaps.

On 8 Aug 2008 at 3:57pm Taff wrote:
Anything for the weekend depraved?
Two sugars perhaps

25 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Clouds 65:132
Lewes Clouds

I am a trained artist but haven't done any art for years due to life pressures and personal stuff. I want to bring people... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell