frame-src 'self' data:

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

For Rookie

On 5 Jul 2014 at 7:42pm seagull wrote:
Brighton 5 yes FIVE Lewes nil. Now thats real football rookie not the rubbish your lot played. and we werent even really trying lol lol lol
On 5 Jul 2014 at 7:48pm supporter wrote:
you idiot seagull.

On 5 Jul 2014 at 8:00pm E. Cantona wrote:
Ze seagull follow the trawler for a handfull of sprats but the Albatross catches the live pussy in his talons
On 5 Jul 2014 at 8:40pm Rookie wrote:
I won't rise to the bait, except to say that Brightons team of professionals and internationals really should comfortably win a game against a team 5 leagues below them that was partly made up of triallists and local lads.
The Lewes lads did really well and it was great to see 2300 people inside the Pan enjoying the football in the sun.
Lots of funds raised for the club, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and maybe some were impressed enough to come back again. Maybe even you Seagull?

On 6 Jul 2014 at 8:11am Country Boy wrote:
Question for Seagull (I hope its not too difficult) - what is a typical players wage at Brighton?

On 6 Jul 2014 at 8:11pm seagull wrote:
Absolutely no chance of me setting foot in there again until the next time albion are in town to thrash you. Anyway dont pat yourself on the back too much as it was a shambles. bar overcrowded. food queues a mile long. Rubbish.

On 7 Jul 2014 at 8:05pm Rookie wrote:
Yes, I agree your comments are rubbish.

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Infernal reflections 46:132
Infernal reflections

Wake up people. The age of the car is ending for ordinary folk. The plan is to slowly price them off the road. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams