Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Focus groups with 60-65 year olds

On 27 Jul 2016 at 12:58pm Murmur Research wrote:
Hello
Research company Murmur Research is currently conducting a research project among 60-65 year olds in Brighton and surrounding areas.
We are looking for males and females, ages 60-65, to take part in a 2.5 hour long focus group discussing a well known magazine title.
The date for the focus group is August 15th, from 1.30-4pm. It will be held at a central location in Brighton.
Participants will also be asked to complete a pre-task activity which will be sent to them at the end of next week (Aug 5th). They will need to complete they activity before attending the focus group.
All participants will be paid 100 for completing the task and attending the session.
We are a legitimate research company - www.murmurresearch.com - and this is a genuine research study. We abide by the Market Research Society Code of Conduct. We do not pass details to third parties, nor do we try and sell anything. This is purely market research.
Anyone interested please get in touch by emailing lamis.h@murmurresearch.com with your:
Full name
I will call back to discuss.
Kind regards,
Lamis
Murmur Research
www.murmurresearch.com
On 27 Jul 2016 at 1:33pm I'm up for it ! But..... wrote:
I haven't got a mobile phone - will you accept a landline number ?
On 27 Jul 2016 at 10:30pm ed wrote:
I am not involved, but they probably said "mobile number", because they are young, and nobody under 40 answers their landline anymore (it is just for broadband). Just submit the landline number & I am sure they will be happy to have you onboard.

On 27 Jul 2016 at 11:52pm Mavis wrote:
They may be young but not the demographic that they want are !! Postcard might be more effective !

On 28 Jul 2016 at 7:18am Self harmer wrote:
I'm up for it too, got my dancing shoes at the door ready.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals 60:143
Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals

Google Lewes Resignalling then select Network Rail item. Shows dates more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell