Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Flatus Mc Flatface

On 21 Mar 2018 at 12:18pm It's getting worse wrote:
This forum is getting worse
On 21 Mar 2018 at 12:56pm The Forum wrote:
You're getting worse
On 21 Mar 2018 at 12:56pm Madame x wrote:
You know why? All the sensible discussions where people are happy to use their real name have gone to the lewes Facebook pages, which leaves his forum for the discussions where people donít want to be revealed... and that leaves us with the worst kind of discussions with the worst kinds of people
On 21 Mar 2018 at 1:18pm Forum User wrote:
I'm surprised this hasn't been removed. Admin must be on lunch
On 21 Mar 2018 at 2:36pm Mme B wrote:
Those of us who don't/won't use Facebook are rather stuck.
On 21 Mar 2018 at 4:27pm @Madame x wrote:
Give an example. I'm intrigued. I thought the Facebook version was a selection of the more suitable threads.
On 21 Mar 2018 at 4:58pm Nevillman wrote:
There is a Facebook page for discussions about lewes unrelated to this forum. Can be useful for recommendations for local businesses and some interesting discussions on local issues but no politics at all. It is interesting that having to use your real name does ensure you consider your posts more carefully.
On 21 Mar 2018 at 5:27pm Facebook wrote:
You are the harvest !!
On 21 Mar 2018 at 6:24pm @Nevillman wrote:
News for you - you don't have to use your real name on Facebook, I have set up two accounts easily, using pseudonyms which I have now deleted due to more privacy concerns.
On 21 Mar 2018 at 6:43pm Nevillman wrote:
I stand corrected on the exciting possibility of trolling on the Lewes Facebook site.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Bottleneck 113:132
The Bottleneck

Yes in some cities they have now tow trucks for the emergency purpose is roads are blocked but you still need tow service from... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa