Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Flat sharing!

On 17 Sep 2013 at 3:17pm Yanira wrote:
Hi there, my name is Yanira and i am 25 years old and from Spain. I have been living with an English family for the past year and i now feel that it is time to move to my own place. I have been looking for a flat somewhere in Lewes for a while now and have realised that sharing with another person is the only possible way to move.
I am looking for a professional person aged between 23-35 to share a 2 bedroom flat in Lewes with me. Just to let you know i haven't yet found one and i would like to wait until i have someone to share with before looking. Plus finding one could be good fun..
My hobbies are going to the gym, cycling, walking and cooking. I also enjoy a glass of wine (or a bottle).. every now and again.
If you are in the same possition as me and would like to meet me for a coffee sometime please email me and we can arrange to meet up.
I am looking forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks, Yanira.

36 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Baxters Print Works Lewes 8:132
Baxters Print Works Lewes

Eddi: Amazon delivered your parcels to us today you've got the wrong address in your account.

Please let me know what you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde