Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Fish Pedicure

On 25 Sep 2011 at 1:30pm HelpfulHanna wrote:
Is there a Spa or similar where I can get a Fish Pedicure - I understand there are several places in Brighton but would like somewhere more local to Lewes. Thank you xx (Bracing myself for several "smart****" answers.................) !!

On 25 Sep 2011 at 2:38pm Dave wrote:
Fish have feet?!

On 25 Sep 2011 at 5:45pm bastian wrote:
try the river...of course you're going to get silly answers,to normal people the question was silly.

On 25 Sep 2011 at 5:51pm Paul Newman wrote:
Complete this sentence "The Green Party are as useful; as a...." (oh you did )
On 25 Sep 2011 at 7:07pm Old Cynic wrote:
No where local - Brighton or Eastbourne ....all I can say is yuk
On 25 Sep 2011 at 7:08pm BabyBlue wrote:

01273 746888
I know you wanted something closer to Lewes but this Spa is in Brighton but I can recommend it. Clean, professional and the cost is reasonable. Have a look at the webb site first to see what you think.
I went a week ago and the treatment was brilliant.

Check it out here »

On 25 Sep 2011 at 7:12pm BabyBlue wrote:
Sorry not sure if the link worked - www.asasespa.co.uk

On 25 Sep 2011 at 7:16pm HelpfulHanna wrote:
Thank you BabyBlue - much appreciated - I shall have a look and let you know. I was thinking of using this as part of a Hen Night. Bit different !!

On 25 Sep 2011 at 8:27pm Bazooka Joe wrote:
Too much time on your hands girls?

On 25 Sep 2011 at 8:46pm HelpfulHanna wrote:
No - Bazooka Joe - just because we are worth spoiling.................xx

On 25 Sep 2011 at 9:15pm Bazooka Joe wrote:
Seems more like spoilt.

On 26 Sep 2011 at 1:28am Dingo wrote:
"Fish must have feet because the certainly have fingers"Captain Birdseye.
On 26 Sep 2011 at 10:56am JustMe wrote:
You could try Pamper Fish in Hove, a friend of mine organised a Hen Party here, they were able have the shop to themselves with their own music and food provided, then went off into town to party. www.pamperfish.com or call 01273 748841 Hope you manage to organise everything! x

On 26 Sep 2011 at 11:57am HelpfulHanna wrote:
Thank you - JustMe - I prefer to go to places where it is recommended - I do appreciate your comments and info xx

On 26 Sep 2011 at 12:02pm Decent Citizen wrote:
Can you let us know what it is like please?Have heard a lot about it, but not from a direct source.

On 26 Sep 2011 at 2:03pm bastian wrote:
the whole idea is just weird

On 26 Sep 2011 at 2:58pm DFL wrote:
There used to be a fish pedicure place on the end of Brighton Pier, not sure if it's still there though, and yes, it does look a bit weird !

On 26 Sep 2011 at 3:40pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
Anyone who's paddled in shallow fresh water will know what a fish pedicure is like. The fish eat all those cheesy bits and loose skin as a source of protein. You just feel a faint tickling.

Unless of course you are in the Amazon and the fish in question are piranhas......

On 27 Sep 2011 at 7:24am Jan wrote:
Tunbridge Wells shopping centre.

On 27 Sep 2011 at 8:42pm popeye wrote:
There is a good fish pedicure in the Arndale shopping centre in Eastbourne. My wife treated me to a quarter of an hour at the cost of £10. I suffer with hard skin so I think a week would be an ideal time to have my feet immersed. Although it was a pleasant experience and one I would not have missed I will not be doing it again as a foot rasp is more afishant ( excuse the weak pun ). Apparently the fish have no teeth or stomaches so all they eat goes right through them, minus the protein. As I said earlier, Go just for the fun of it.

On 27 Sep 2011 at 9:30pm Trotters wrote:
Sole Karma at the end of Eastbourne Pier, lovely teeny fish spa. But, I agree with comment above: it's not a good way to sort out hard skin. Been twice and it hardly made any difference. Relaxing though, bit of a giggle. Just don't expect your feet to feel or look any better.

16 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Baxters Print Works Lewes 8:143
Baxters Print Works Lewes

And further ER hypocrisy in the Pells this week, with a two-car household demanding that ESCC stop funding climate change.
You... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington