Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Films on tonight.

On 2 Jan 2011 at 4:53pm Film Buff. wrote:
Last night Godfather 1 was on Film 4.Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Tonight same time,same channel is Godfather 2.

Film The Godfather: Part II (1974)
Mafia don Michael Corleone sets out to clinch a make-or-break deal with an ageing gangster - but his plans are blown apart by a traitor within the family. Michael's story is intercut with flashback sequences chronicling the early life of his father Vito, as he makes the shift from immigrant grocery-store clerk to Mob kingpin. Francis Ford Coppola's Oscar-winning crime drama sequel, with Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, Robert Duvall, Diane Keaton, Talia Shire, John Cazale, Michael V Gazzo and Lee Strasberg.
Turner and Hooch,again, Film 4 at 7.00.
Dirty Dancing.Fiver at 9.00.

Watch the video »

On 2 Jan 2011 at 5:00pm Lopster wrote:
on in about 5 mins on a satellitey plus one thing!!!
brilliant movie

On 3 Jan 2011 at 12:03am Rookie wrote:
I just watched a fave film on ITV4......................
I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

34 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Castle from below 61:132
Lewes Castle from below

I'm grateful for Nevillman starting this discussion and being so generous as to refer back to me. My delay in saying anything... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine