Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Field or wedding reception location in Lewes

On 16 Aug 2017 at 7:44pm Weddingreception wrote:
Hi - we are looking to find somewhere very low-key for a relaxed wedding reception in, or around, Lewes on 21st July 2018. Everywhere obvious seems to be taken already and was hoping someone might have an idea for a field or venue that don't charge huge amounts for 120 odd people! Thanks in advance!
On 16 Aug 2017 at 8:19pm Q wrote:
You can book the Paddock from the Council
On 16 Aug 2017 at 8:29pm Weddingreception wrote:
Thanks that sound great - I'll try and find a contact for the right person at the council!
On 16 Aug 2017 at 8:58pm Lewes man wrote:
The party field other side of bypass go via cockshut rd.
On 16 Aug 2017 at 8:59pm Catherine wrote:
Today I took a pic of this sign outside Lewes House (council building on School Hill/High St) saying it's for hire. There's a lovely garden at the back.

On 16 Aug 2017 at 9:53pm Rugby gent wrote:
Hello have you tried the Lewes rugby club?
On 17 Aug 2017 at 11:52am Hollyo wrote:
How about Ringmer Village Hall _ good value and great facilities, plus car parking.
On 17 Aug 2017 at 6:30pm Weddingreception wrote:
Thanks so much - you guys are amazing!
On 18 Aug 2017 at 3:29pm pauls wrote:
There was a wedding type party on the field behind the rugby and cricket team last week and one in the field on Cockshut Road (right after the bridge) as well.
On 21 Aug 2017 at 1:20pm Weddingreception wrote:
Does anyone know who to contact about the field near Cockshut Road? Thanks so much
On 21 Aug 2017 at 8:37pm Cooksbridge resident wrote:
Can't beat Beechwood Hall at Cooksbridge. park on which wedding parties can have a marquee if the lovely modern hall is not big enough and a playground for kids as well as a beautiful panoramic view of the Downs.

26 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Webbo Penny 129:132
Webbo Penny

'credited to the 'rona' - Odd that. 'the 'rona' takes up less space and as much breath as 'corona' so why say 'the 'rona'? Is it... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare