Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Festival of Lite

On 16 Oct 2017 at 6:36pm Lightweight wrote:
Had a wander through this last night, was pleasant and atmospheric, if slightly lame, but very sweet all the same and some efforts made. The eggy stink bomb by the church wasn't part of the installations I don't think. Had to tell a couple of homeless to stop swearing near the kids too, otherwise all mildly entertaining.
On 16 Oct 2017 at 6:59pm Starburst wrote:
So, out of intetrst, what did the homeless people say to you when you told them to stop swearing?
On 16 Oct 2017 at 6:59pm Festival of Jesus wrote:
Now we just need them to come back for Christmas
On 16 Oct 2017 at 7:40pm Soz wrote:
There's were three guys, one of them was f-ing this and f-ing that, right next to some kids inc. mine. He just apologised and said oh yeah sorry mate. I was civil about it and so was he.
On 16 Oct 2017 at 10:41pm Torch marshall wrote:
Oh it was a festival was it? I thought it was roadworks with fancy new battery powered safety lamps. My bad

On 17 Oct 2017 at 7:48am You're bad wrote:
On 17 Oct 2017 at 9:48am Pedant wrote:
What does 'My bad' mean?
On 17 Oct 2017 at 11:43am Mike Jackson wrote:
I'm bad
On 17 Oct 2017 at 10:50pm Fault wrote:
My bad apparently seems to be short for 'My fault, sorry'. The sort of irritating saying that Apprentice types deserve a twatting for. Similar to the odious types for whom a whole sentence consists of the single word 'Really?' by way of a response.

On 23 Oct 2017 at 11:15pm alex wrote:
If I think I know what you are talking about with the lights that would of been lewes light which is in it's 3rd year now and it is a community lighting festival

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Tableau Sepp Blatter 26:132
Cliffe Tableau Sepp Blatter

I was quite fond of the guy. But Boris is, of course, behind the serious over-coverage; it is a welcome distraction from travel... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington