Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Feral Lewes

On 24 Dec 2009 at 1:03pm Gobsmacked wrote:
Just went to Waitrose to get some basics (bread and milk) and was amazed at the sheer piggery of people. The spirit of Christmas is not about gorging yourselves senseless on anything you can jam in your gobs. Hope you choke!
And, whilst I am moaning about the heathen mentality in the town, I notice that White Stuff has commenced their January sale.

On 24 Dec 2009 at 1:59pm Bunter wrote:
Gobsmacked, you've just experienced the liberal middle-class at prayer.

On 24 Dec 2009 at 2:04pm spongebob wrote:
I thought Gobsmacked WAS the liberal middle class at prayer. I bet you're bloody whiter than white eh gobsmacked.

On 24 Dec 2009 at 2:13pm TDA wrote:
Er, what about any of the other shops for bread and milk?

On 24 Dec 2009 at 2:56pm SAR wrote:
PEOPLE, PLEASE enjoy your milk in style! This is Lewes and not Croyden after all!!! Laportes stocks a fine range of gluten-free Andalucian bees' milk which is a heavenly jolly and splendid treat on the tastes if enjoyed with some artisan Sri Lankan grasshopper sausage.

On 24 Dec 2009 at 3:36pm frankiesgirl wrote:
SAR I love you, happy xmas.

On 25 Dec 2009 at 12:48am SAR wrote:
Thanks. I'm flattered but already taken and happy. Merry Christmas

On 29 Dec 2009 at 2:26pm SAR - that comedy is old wrote:
SAR - that comedy is old hat you twat

On 29 Dec 2009 at 3:31pm Brixtonbelle wrote:
As Xmas was coveniently nicked by the church from the pagans yule mid winter festival of feasting, i see no problem with the heathens of lewes gorging themselves.

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

One of each 95:132
One of each

'The sooner politics gets out of the way of medicine the better for all concerned.'

Health is a political issue. Thaty's why... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa