Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Female only carriages

On 24 Aug 2017 at 3:57pm Copycat wrote:
In this new gender neutral world, how will this work?
On 24 Aug 2017 at 3:58pm Hot Lips wrote:
Many times I have been sitting opposite a man and he has started stroking his Lincolnshire..
On 24 Aug 2017 at 4:38pm Andy wrote:
Try the european way. I once travelled in a mixed berth couchette through Italy. It was stifling hot. An Italian girl on the top bunk simply stripped off to her pants and lay reading. Those were the days.
On 24 Aug 2017 at 8:38pm Sussex Jim wrote:
There were "Ladies only" compartments in trains during the sixties. I don't know when they were first introduced.
On 24 Aug 2017 at 9:04pm Trainer wrote:
@Copycat, you nicked my thread because? Everyone failed to address my question, that, who says that the person allowed in the carriage is a women, if society moves towards a gender neutral world?
On 24 Aug 2017 at 9:17pm Billy wrote:
@Trainer. I think it is because everyone secretly agrees with you. You ain't wrong.
On 24 Aug 2017 at 9:42pm Mavis wrote:
If female only carriages can be acceptable we need ALL other categories accommodated too, inc ethinics, race, religion and sexuality, otherwise it's unlawful.
On 25 Aug 2017 at 7:10am Billy wrote:
Mavis, yes, my thoughts exactly. But that is what all this modern day PC and positive discrimination causes.
On 25 Aug 2017 at 10:09am ClarifiedButler wrote:
How about carriages just for attractive females?
On 26 Aug 2017 at 10:34am Local wrote:
Or one only for bull-dykes

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Stoolball 84:132
Lewes Stoolball

So you have taken the non mRNA "gene therapy" vaccine instead then TP? I hear your concerns, but you have an existing alternative... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like BONFIRE NIGHT, and of course all the out-meetings which go on around this time - and the loud bang at the crack of dawn!
Jojo