Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Farcebook!

On 15 Sep 2015 at 11:32pm Exodus wrote:
After a long time of restraint it seems that the Lewes Forum has succumb to pressure (from certain individuals) and joined hands with Farcebook..? I don't think I will be the only one that sceptical of this.. Is it a copout or does it just make good financial sense.
On 16 Sep 2015 at 12:12am Webbo wrote:
The first post in each thread, along with new jobs and the latest Lewes events and photos from the gallery have been posted to the Lewes.co.uk facebook page for years.

Just recently I thought I would create a Lewes Forum facebook page to display the latest news, events, jobs and photos of Lewes as most people call this website The Lewes Forum and so it seemed like a good idea.
The idea is that facebookers get the heads up on the latest and then come here to get the full story

Its the same with twitter, which is why if you add an event or a job on here you get the added benefit of having it promoted on facebook and twitter automatically.

Good financial sense for everyone

If you are a facebooker and want the latest from this site in your news feed just click the link below and like the page

Check it out here »

On 16 Sep 2015 at 4:04am Continuum wrote:
Umm. Of cause..
Its your website..

On 16 Sep 2015 at 7:05am Phoenix Courseway wrote:
It is what it is 'cause it is.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts window 28:132
Closet and Botts window

Tom. You clearly think the answer to the question of who pays the interest to the IMF and what else it provides is interesting.... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde