Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Faith restored in Lewes :)

On 4 Jan 2013 at 4:22pm Zoe wrote:
Huge thanks to Ali, the lovely lady that took the time out to reunite me with my coat. (Vintage coat 60s heirloom post) My faith has been restored in Lewes people, (all bar the thief if course) but I really do appreciate her help and all the nice people who helped me out on here. Thank you so so much Thank you Webbo/ Neil for putting me in touch and for your kind help too.

On 4 Jan 2013 at 4:46pm Southover Queen wrote:
I love it when stuff like this happens! This forum is so often full of pointless, unfunny, meanminded posts by people who appear to be chewing on wasps so this is a great start to 2013.

On 4 Jan 2013 at 4:57pm Zoe wrote:
I fully agree, I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy right now! thank you Happy New Year!

On 4 Jan 2013 at 5:11pm Probation Officer wrote:
Zoe, we don't know how your coat was retrieved but behaviour like this needs to be checked. Is the thief known? Report it to the proper authority! Oh, and well done.
On 4 Jan 2013 at 7:24pm Zoe wrote:
Hi, yeah my dads a prison officer and said the same but I didn't want to bother the police, I guess I'm lucky it was sorted out this way thank you

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

commercial square badge 30:132
commercial square badge

Nearly half the care workers come from abroad, so I don't know what you mean by that comment. As far as going abroad is... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy