Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Facebook

On Tue 4 Dec at 10:52am Nevillman wrote:
Has anyone else noticed a decline in the use of Facebook? For good or bad, fewer people seem to be posting stuff.
On Tue 4 Dec at 12:54pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Yea, the Facebook novelty got old quite quickly for me. Stopped using it a long time ago, as it just ended up being the domain for narcicisstic, attention seeking berks with an overinflated sense of self worth posting either pictures of themselves at a very particular angle, pics of food, or checking-in at airports hoping for "friends" to all notice and wish them a lovely holiday. I'm guessing this still occurs?
On Tue 4 Dec at 1:18pm Oh Dear wrote:
"narcicisstic, attention seeking berks with an overinflated sense of self worth"
Oh the irony
On Tue 4 Dec at 1:36pm Green Sleeves wrote:
@oh dear. Ha, very droll. If you are implying I am those things, then I at least do it with anonymity and I can't remember ever being some sort of blowhard bragger that Facebook is at bursting point of.
On Tue 4 Dec at 1:42pm Nevillman wrote:
What a disappointingly small minded attitude green sleeves. If someone I know has done something why shouldn't they tell other people about it. I am interested to know what people are up to.
On Tue 4 Dec at 2:30pm nancy wrote:
I don't care what people are up too. It's none of my business.
On Tue 4 Dec at 3:00pm Green Sleeves wrote:
@nevillman. If you still enjoy that kind of communication then have at it. Facebook is still operating as far as I'm aware. I personally find it to be immensely vacuous and superficial, but perhaps your own experience of it differs from mine.
On Tue 4 Dec at 6:34pm Oh Dear wrote:
"vacuous and superficial"
Oh the irony.
On Tue 4 Dec at 11:24pm king of sussex wrote:
"Oh Dear"
Oh the lack of irony

28 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Swan penny 128:137
The Swan penny

I don't think ESCC can take those sorts of factors into account when they close a school. It's basically a "computer says no"... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams

Job search

Advertise a Job
for £10

Upload your CV