Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

FAO Padster

On 14 Apr 2012 at 11:47pm bloke wrote:
For some reason my message refuses to post in the other thread so I'm starting a new thread.
in response to Padster.
Yeah Salesian too from 1977 and before that Sacred Heart, Trott Street. I don't know whether you're older or younger than me. I've given my email address to Webbo if you want to get in touch. We probably have a few mutual friends.

On 15 Apr 2012 at 7:15am padster wrote:
I am younger, went to sacred heart too served mass at the sacred heart church., at salesian 1980 to 1985, older boys I knew who you might know Patrick sexton , mc cormack lived on the street opposite abercrombie st opposite the red brick estate, golden house etc . More will come to me. I was in year one and two when you were 4 and 5 . Do you know Michael Kennedy ? Any of the turati brothers ? John island ? Small world.
fr blackburn died about 10years ago. Rip.

On 15 Apr 2012 at 9:58am bloke wrote:
I'm starting to think you might be a brother of someone I knew. Have you got an older brother called Michael? Does your surname begin with H? I was in the same class at primary school as Michael and Lee McCormack (Mac) but they went into Beta. I was in Alpha. Michael Kennedy and Peter Sheriden were in the year below. You will presumably know that Michael "the Pope" Kenedy went into the priesthood. He conducted the "laying-out" ceremony before my mother's funeral a few yeas ago.

On 15 Apr 2012 at 3:00pm padster wrote:
I know michael kennedy well, i was in the same class as his sister caroline. Michael is a deacon i think, very holy guy and a good man, i think we called him "holy Joe" but with affection. I have no brother. I'll get your e mail from webbo.

On 19 Apr 2012 at 2:06pm bloke wrote:
Nothing in my email Padster.

On 22 Apr 2012 at 8:53pm padster wrote:
I am very slow bear with me .

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Down the Pan 32:132
Down the Pan

Well I'll try a third time, sleeveless. I've got to agree with greenie . The news media is not there to help you, just to spin... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like All the wide open spaces on the downs
Jojo