Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Example

On 4 May 2017 at 12:13pm British wrote:
Well done to HRH Prince Philip. Good show sir. Retiring at 96. Puts the precinct work shy layabouts to shame.
On 4 May 2017 at 12:20pm Pedro wrote:
Oh yes, a lifetime of cutting ribbons and making crass remarks to his "subjects" is certainly a tough gig. Waving at commoners as well of course....ugh, I hope he gets a good pension to keep him and his family going.
On 4 May 2017 at 12:22pm British wrote:
Typical blinkered tosh expected from you. Bet he's done more work than you will ever hope to do....
On 4 May 2017 at 12:34pm Pedro wrote:
I'd hope so for the kind of wealth and privilege he has had!
On 4 May 2017 at 12:37pm British wrote:
Why don't you educate yourself pedr0 and read this?

Check it out here »
On 4 May 2017 at 12:45pm @British wrote:
I don't under-estimate how hard it must be to be a Royal and have 20% of your life dictated by official events.
But get real, born into royalty, married into royalty, "work" is not a word in his vocabulary.
Give the man a spade, tell him to dig a hole, pay him minimum wage, watch him lay awake each night worrying about how he's going to feed his family.
Until a man's blood sweat and tears are the only thing stopping his family from starving, don't pretend they know the meaning of "hard work".
On 4 May 2017 at 12:50pm Pedro wrote:
I'm not interested in reading any links you share. I don't have any deep rooted resentment for the royal family, and although I'm a more or less a republican, I recognise that the modern royal family do generally a decent share of charitable work and commitments. But it is the price they pay for almost unique privilege....and they certainly don't have any threat of job insecurity or bills that the majority of the rest of the population face.
On 4 May 2017 at 3:11pm Clifford wrote:
England is a nation of forelock-tuggers. It's not difficult to see why. The rot starts at the top.
On 4 May 2017 at 4:22pm Tugger wrote:
4skins maybe
On 4 May 2017 at 6:08pm Red Ken wrote:
It's a lot easier to live to 96 if you have had a whole life of luxury and doing f*** all.
On 4 May 2017 at 7:39pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
Two bores who constantly post on here clearly do no work ever. I know peeados not retired. What does he contribute?? Sweet fa I expect
On 4 May 2017 at 8:53pm Pedro wrote:
Two bores you can't stop talking about! tee hee!
On 4 May 2017 at 9:10pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
Anyone who says tee tee should be banded from this forum.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals 59:132
Lewes Bonfire Pope and Cardinals

Eddi: Amazon delivered your parcels to us today you've got the wrong address in your account.

Please let me know what you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams