Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

EudraVigilance

On Mon 12 Jul at 11:14am Tom Pain wrote:
This is the official agent of the EU Medicines Agency which collates data on adverse effects of new medicines. They report 17,503 dead and 1,687,527 injured, half of them seriously from the Covid "vaccine" in the EU. This seems an extraordinary large number and I wonder at what point medical experiments are curtailed for safety reasons.

On Mon 12 Jul at 2:09pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Which vaccine did you have in the end?

On Mon 12 Jul at 5:24pm Tom Pain wrote:
I didn't have one anywhere

On Mon 12 Jul at 10:04pm Formerly AC-T wrote:
Have you got a link to the relevant report? @Tom Pain?
The Eudra site navigation is a bit like wading through treacle.

On Mon 12 Jul at 11:20pm Tom Pain wrote:
I fear I don't know how to do links ACT, but I think it might be found at UK Reloaded.

On Tue 13 Jul at 2:36pm Basil wrote:
Mr Pain: Click here to add a link Have a go.

On Wed 14 Jul at 9:45pm Tom Pain wrote:
What would I put in it other than eudravigilance?

On Sat 17 Jul at 1:45pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Well Tom Pain, I wish you all the best with your natural immunity strategy. I mean that, sincerely.

I caught covid earlier on in the year, pre vaccine, alpha/kent variant and it was unpleasant at best. I wouldn't wish it upon even my fiercest forum foes! I have had since, the double dose of Pfizer, and feel like it was the prudent thing to do both for myself and wider society. Maybe i'll catch the Delta variant, it seems to be on the rise, but i am more optimistic about the outcome of those that have been vaccinated compared to those that haven't. Particularly now the UK government have basically ploughed ahead with the "Herd Immunity" approach from the 19th. At least you agree with the tories on that one.

Perhaps my genes have mutated through the Pfizer vaccine. Seems unlikely, but you never know....

On Sun 18 Jul at 12:45pm Tom Pain wrote:
Well that's it, horses for courses. A lot of my friends have had the jab, some shying at the second fence. The partner of one has been suffering severe vertigo since her second and bitterly regrets having either. I'm surprised that, having caught the flu and now being immune, you have joined in the novel vax test as an uninsured volunteer. Far from just relying on my immune system, I'm boosting it by increasing my intake of vitamin c and d and have started taking CBD hemp oil! I'm well aware how big capitalism blackwashed hemp because of the competition it posed to oil in the manufacture of plastics and medicine. If you think our pathetic excuse for a parliament is going for herd immunity I think you are mistaken. None of the parties have evinced a sign of governmen or opposition, just kow towed to the unelected, big pharma sponsored WHO and their goons of the woefully misnamed SAGE.

On Sun 18 Jul at 3:01pm Green Sleeves wrote:
I suspect my levels of active CBD should be sufficient as is, so i wont bother supplementing that (plus, you seen the price of cbd oils?! And thats the stuff without the fun THC, which also has some additional medicinal benefits...talk about rip off?!)

Anecdotally and personally speaking, some have ended up feeling a bit rough post vaccine. But it was short-lived pain and i think on balance it was the best thing to do in the long run for both me and others i come into contact with. This is based on science that is more rigourous and robust than the stuff we read about vitamin supplement efficacy, despite the shorter time frame. No 100% conclusions from this, but i yield to the better informed experts and associated studies.

Again, please dont downplay this as "flu". While i feel more confident that any future infection i may get now i am vaccinated (on top of my earlier infection) will be hopefully milder, my first fight with covid unprotected was not easy at all. And im relatively young, and don't have any underlying health conditions. Throwing caution to the wind when it comes to a highly infectious diseases seems totally counter intuitive and senseless. Like i said before, i wish you and people around you the very best...but dont underestimate it.

On Sun 18 Jul at 6:01pm Tom Pain wrote:
Throwing caution to the wind about an infection with a recovery rate of 99.8% is perhaps unwise. How would you describe trusting the products of a company fined $2.3 billion in 2009 for-"bribing doctors and suppressing adverse trial results" namely Pfizer.

On Mon 19 Jul at 9:02am Green Sleeves wrote:
I totally get the notion of being skeptical, including about big pharmaceutical companies. I'm sure there have been cases of side effects from the vaccines beyond a dead arm, but 4.1m people have died from COVID since the outbreak began, despite huge efforts globally at restricting and suppressing the virus. We also have to consider that while the vast majority make a full recovery, many have lingering symptoms and we don't know the implications of so-called "long covid" yet.

The vaccines do seem to help greatly reduce the deaths and hospitalisations of previous waves when we weren't as protected. These are clearly supported by the huge numbers of infections that are occurring now to a highly vaccinated population (these haven't been "tweaked" to fit an agenda, its the same methods used to measure as before). It also limits the spread (but doesn't eliminate it) of passing it on to others. Many of the patients suffering now with the most severe symptoms of covid are those that haven't been vaccinated, or not long vaccinated (or just had 1 dose).

You seem to respond better to anecdotal evidence than broader studies....well I had COVID, and it was a lot nastier than any "flu" I ever previously had. I'm neither particularly old or unhealthy, and this knocked me for six. Of course we all know people who had it as well who it barely registered, and we know people who have sadly passed away from it. I am genuinely concerned for those people in higher risk groups that are unvaccinated. I've no association or affiliation with the tory government or big pharma, nor am I a medical expert. This is just my personal evaluation, based on what I have experienced and what I have learned from others far more qualified than I am.

On Mon 19 Jul at 7:41pm Tom Pain wrote:
It seems that as many vaxed people catch it as non vaxed. I read loads of studies a while back but they're like opinion polls- so easy to skew. I've found the opinions of Sebastian Rushworth open minded and reliable, it's part of his job to study medical studies so he knows the game and he works in Sweden where the situation has been far less politicised. Best of luck.

On Tue 20 Jul at 10:23am Green Sleeves wrote:
The most recent data is that 60% of those in hospital with covid right now have NOT been vaccinated. Given that 46m people have had at least one jab, its not hard to see that the vaccine is clearly working with this latest wave.

The Delta variant does seem more transmissible though, and the vaccinations are showing around an 80% drop in infections for those double jabbed. So its still possible to catch it, but where it really does help significantly is reducing the chances of that infection putting you in hospital. 96% effectiveness against hospitalisation after 2 jabs (80% after 1).

Of course Tom, you may be right in all of this, and the 80%+ of the population that will have been vaccinated against covid could all die of some weird genetic mutation, leaving only those truly woke anti-vaxxers left in the world to run the show. It would be your ideal scenario! A new world order led by Tom Pain, Piers Corbyn and a bunch of young and dumb Love Island and Towie "stars". Good luck.....

On Tue 20 Jul at 1:46pm IDM wrote:
I am not sure that this is the place for eight (so far) long exchanges between only two posters who, it seems, will never agree with each other. Get a (private chat) room! Skype, e-mails, texts or that Victorian device allowing voice communication.
Having said that, I might as well have posted Green Sleeves's stuff myself. Deaths can be ignored (except by the families concerned) and the effectiveness of vaccines is now known from data which are nothing to do with the companies. But infection rates still need to be kept as low as possible because of long covid, which gives another route for the NHS (perhaps very slowly) to be over-whelmed.
Given the (non-) effectiveness of AstraZeneca, you won't catch me boozing all evenng in a pub squashed against maskless total strangers.

On Tue 20 Jul at 3:38pm Tom Pain wrote:
Oh dear, greeny you just couldn't help yourself could you! You had to to drag things down to your level- love island and towie, happy viewing. Then just when I thought things had hit rock bottom, the man with many names has to turn up with yet more banal platitudes.

21 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Dray 41:132
Harveys Dray

Is the change in school taxi provider down to ESCC or LDC and how will this affect our local taxi drivers who previously carried... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington