Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Estate agents

On 11 Sep 2012 at 8:17pm Grumpy trader wrote:
What a bunch of wasters , or so I found out today , last Tuesday I saw my dream house in an agents window on the hill in lewes , 700k and tought subject to mine being valued by the same agent I might be able to make the jump , having been told oh we have a couple of interested parties , ( oh really ) , well we are really busy but we could come an value yours next Wednesday , ok , so today at half past 4 , some joker with a silver spoon up his jacksie rang to say as my propery wasn't in town they don't have clients waiting ! Silly me thought it was their job to market it , mabe not , nice to be so busy and be able to turn down well over a million quids worth of business , so if you have a house for sale near the castle @ around 700k I'm not sure they are working that well for you , I won't name them , but let's just say , lady Penelope would want here chauffeur walking his stuff ,

On 11 Sep 2012 at 9:29pm local wrote:
Think you'll find they've sold it, so you can stop your moaning!

On 11 Sep 2012 at 9:33pm Me-Mo wrote:
Sounds like you went to cumit and west

On 11 Sep 2012 at 9:33pm Me-Mo wrote:
Sounds like you went to cumit and west

On 11 Sep 2012 at 9:47pm Grumpy trader wrote:
Have arange time off as arrange a week ago , don't think half 4 the dat before is really good enough , if it's sold why not have the nuts to say so , and was the driver called cubit or Parker , @local it says under offer I might have made a better offer , you never know

On 11 Sep 2012 at 11:26pm Teacher wrote:
Well I hope you don't put your better offer in writing, they will never understand it!

On 12 Sep 2012 at 7:16am Teacher wrote:
Teacher, in regards to the above post can you use your own forum name and not mine.

On 12 Sep 2012 at 8:17am Pete wrote:
When it comes to estate agents, I'm afraid it's a case of dog eat dog out there.

On 12 Sep 2012 at 11:43am Very Old Malling wrote:
I can't understand anything you have written Grumpy Trader.

On 12 Sep 2012 at 11:52am Teacher wrote:
I think there's more than one teacher in ths town Teacher (and Teacher).

On 12 Sep 2012 at 2:36pm Teacher wrote:
I'm Spartacus.
and so's my wife.
On 12 Sep 2012 at 5:09pm Sussex Jim wrote:
Another thread that has degenerated into a petty slanging match.
If you have a "sought after" property in a "favoured" location in Lewes, especially with a "stunning view", you can probably sell your house without having to involve a greasy estate agent.

On 12 Sep 2012 at 5:31pm Teacher wrote:
If calling an estate agent greasy is not petty slanging I don't no what is Sussex Grim.
On 12 Sep 2012 at 5:33pm Sussex Jim wrote:
Sorry, teacher. I deserve the cane.

On 12 Sep 2012 at 7:14pm Gt wrote:
Are you a simpleton very old mailing

On 12 Sep 2012 at 7:32pm Teacher wrote:
Hi Sussex Jim, If you really want the cane then get in touch with the archbishop of Canterbury ( above post ). Apparently he was an expert at caning.

On 12 Sep 2012 at 11:59pm Fairmeadow wrote:
It could be challenging to get in touch with the archbishop who crowned the present Queen, what with him being dead.

On 13 Sep 2012 at 7:39am Teacher wrote:
It would not be that difficult clever dickie, especially if you know a good medium.

On 13 Sep 2012 at 9:39am Con man wrote:
I was in ford prison with a midget who used to get in touch with the other side , he escaped though ( not difficult at ford ) , the head lines in the paper said " escaped ! Small medium at large

On 13 Sep 2012 at 11:50am Teacher wrote:
Brilliant.

On 16 Sep 2012 at 11:21pm rat catcher wrote:
may be they realised that you are a idiot and allways moaning about the smallest thing ,or may be they have seen the house you live in and though no way what a hovell .

On 17 Sep 2012 at 8:20am Gt wrote:
@rat catcher , you hit the nail squarely on the head ,

15 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffes Cliff 27:132
Cliffes Cliff

Talk about misappropriation! The Rockefeller report that TP referenced is available for all to read. It envisages future... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul