Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Erwan

On 26 May 2015 at 1:15pm Just me wrote:
Think Erwan take away/resturant came up a while ago. If you havent trid it yet then i would say try it asap. The starters were amazing
I had a take away and the dishes came in the cool box things instead of plastic containers. I dont think the prices are much different to other take aways. They just need to add delivery and then it would be perfect
On 26 May 2015 at 1:46pm Southover Queen wrote:
Agreed: really good! However it's Erawan (with two As) if you're looking it up online.
On 26 May 2015 at 1:47pm Diner wrote:
Wonderful . Myself and Mrs. Kerr will deffo go again.
On 26 May 2015 at 1:56pm Regon Onay wrote:
More free advertising ?
On 26 May 2015 at 3:16pm Clifford wrote:
It's probably a good idea to make it a rule never to patronise a place that uses a 'I'm pretending to be a very happy customer' form of stealth advertising. Mainly because who would want to use a business that thinks its potential customers are gullible idiots?
On 26 May 2015 at 4:10pm Just me wrote:
It isnt advertising, I was just letting people know as a thread came up a while back asking if anyone had gone. If I was advertising I wouldnt have put that i preffered the starters.
Anyway, I will be going back there as i enjoyed it. If you dont want to go because you think this is advertising then you will be the one missing out.
On 26 May 2015 at 4:13pm Just me wrote:
Also, if I worked/owned Erawan then I would just impliment delivery rather than put it on a post
On 26 May 2015 at 4:20pm Pork Scratching wrote:
Now, now girls, calm down, calm down.
On 26 May 2015 at 6:42pm Passing by wrote:
Tried to get a take away on Saturday but they had a 2hr wait. I will have to try calling earlier
On 26 May 2015 at 7:06pm The Old Mayor wrote:
Are we just supposed to know where this place is then ?
On 26 May 2015 at 7:12pm Just you wrote:
And I guess you would have got the spelling correct too , it's just Clifford being the normal dick , putting a downer on everything and anything , and so what if you were advertising it's still in our hands as to weather we go or not and still have our own opinion

On 26 May 2015 at 7:47pm Clifford wrote:
I have had a change of heart and do agree with the positive review but the wait time was a bit long other than that perfect.
On 26 May 2015 at 9:59pm Just me wrote:
@The Old Mayor - it's near Symposium wine place. It has been a few different take aways over the last 5(ish) years. Hope that helps

On 27 May 2015 at 12:01pm Penguin wrote:
Tried it last night. Really nice!

On 1 Jun 2015 at 5:56am Auntie Aviator wrote:
I've eaten there once, a few weeks ago. I've tried again several times since but always been told there's a two hour wait for food.

22 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Downward dog 33:132
Downward dog

@Dreamer Perhaps the answer to your question why does TP trot out the same old rubbish, repeatedly, without the slightest... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams