Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

English lessons to 7yr old girl from Italy

On 23 Oct 2008 at 11:19am Pietro Ghezzi wrote:
Hallo to everybody. We work at the Universities in Falmer and live in Lewes, just arrived a month ago from Italy. And here for good. We are looking for someone to help our daughter, 7, now in primary year 3, with English. Something like 2-3 times a week, should either arrange for having this done in the school or pick her up after school or after school club (high street/keere street area; school, after-school and home are all 10-min walking distances). Both parents working, getting back home around 17.45-18.00. University students ok. You can write here on the forum or email us at "pietro dot ghezzi (at sign) aol dot it".
Thanks for any help or advice you can provide. Pietro

On 23 Oct 2008 at 12:27pm Bureau wrote:
I think as whoever takes this up will be working with a child they may need to be cleared by the Criminal Records Bureau, which could delay things somewhat.

On 24 Oct 2008 at 3:22pm Pietro wrote:
I guess that if the person has good references that may be sufficient for me. Pietro

On 24 Oct 2008 at 11:05pm Joogle wrote:
Forget "may need". They will definately need a CRB check and the parents should make sure that this is in place before trusting someone to collect their child from school.

33 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Lewes Crest 118:132
The Lewes Crest

There is not so much of a housing shortage; more a case of not enough households for preferred lifestyles. In the past, single... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington