Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Emerson,Lake and Palmer anyone?

On 25 Jun 2008 at 11:47am Zola wrote:
I have just been swept away on a cloud of nostalgis and I just have to share it.Is there anyone out there who were into Emerson,Lake and Palmer?My step dad bought me a video from a chazza shop and it was Pictures at an Exhibition live.It prompted me to download some old sounds I used to love but haven't heard for years.Main one being Brain Salad Surgery,which got me into them in the first place.I bought every record and knew every note.And went to London in 1974 to watch them live.Any other fans out there?

On 25 Jun 2008 at 6:54pm Earl ofLewes wrote:
Do you really expect anyone to own up to it, even if they are?
My copy of Brain Salad Surgery is carefully hidden, but when the mood takes me I love a bit of Karn Evil I.

On 25 Jun 2008 at 10:34pm zola wrote:
I'll get my coat.....

On 26 Jun 2008 at 9:24am Rookie wrote:
Deep Purple. London Excel. 30th July. Can't wait.

On 27 Jun 2008 at 5:52pm Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I'm sure I read somewhere that Keith Emerson lived at Glynde for a time.

On 29 Jun 2008 at 11:55pm lopster wrote:
saw Keith Emerson in Fairfield Halls - Croydon, about three years ago - basically a Nice gig with some ELP thrown in - absolutely brilliant - Wakeman too about 6 months previously if you ever stayed up all night listening to Close to The Edge over, and over and over, and over... the dinosaurs are dead, long live the dinosaurs

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Pells Pool Perspective 97:132
Pells Pool Perspective

Actually, I would like to add to what I have written above. I understand your concerns about medical marijuana, especially if you... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.
Oscar Wilde