On 16 Oct 2014 at 3:52pm OMG! wrote:
This cannot be true ,can it?

Check it out here »
On 16 Oct 2014 at 6:39pm Brown Owl wrote:
Yes it can and its just the start!
On 16 Oct 2014 at 6:46pm Biggles flies undone wrote:
Rubbish !
On 16 Oct 2014 at 8:19pm total rubbish wrote:
Ebola is not airbourne, it is spread by direct contact only. The article is nonsense.

On 16 Oct 2014 at 8:45pm Castle Gate wrote:
The original article, linked below, is about the possibility of infected aerosol particles, not the virus unassisted in air. From the Center for Infectious Disease, Research and Policy, University of Minnesota.

Check it out here »

On 16 Oct 2014 at 9:28pm bastian wrote:
stop this panic and scare mongering, it is from dirrect contact and moisture in the immediate air like measles or colds. Touching someone. but not by air-the idea of disease by miasma is so old fashioned.
On 16 Oct 2014 at 10:09pm Brown Owl wrote:
The total ignorance of what Ebola is doesn't help and that is why it has gotten so widespread in a relatively short amount of time.
I believe it to be airborne. Don't expect any truth coming from the Government! "Its not a significant health threat outside West Africa"? Who are they trying to kid! I wouldn't be surprised if the so called ISIS group has something to do with this. Head for the Hills and lock the Cave!
On 16 Oct 2014 at 10:27pm Ben wrote:
How easy would it be to send a few martyrs down to Liberia, get infected then hot foot it back here for some long tube journeys?

On 16 Oct 2014 at 11:01pm Ali Barba wrote:
Exactly Ben, it would be all to easy for something like that to happen.. and I bet it won't take too long before the Government Trolls start dissing comments on here that they don't agree with.
On 16 Oct 2014 at 11:34pm Total Rubbish wrote:
This Thread should be deleted of the forum. Ebola is spread by direct contact of bodily fluids, these includes, blood, vomit, and sperm. It is airborne.
Government conspiracy, nonsense.
Isis, nonsense.
Idiots trying to spread myths, and their prejudices.

On 17 Oct 2014 at 12:03am Tanya wrote:
Blood ,vomit,sperm,sweat and phlegm and spit.Sneezing and spitting.
On 17 Oct 2014 at 2:49am Ali Barba wrote:
Total Rubbish, You are a Total Twat aren't you!
Its Trolls like yourself that purposefully make a mockery out of a serious topic's that should be banned from posting on the forum.
On 17 Oct 2014 at 7:50am Depressed Gardener wrote:
Ebola is caught by touching the bodily fluids of an infected person. It is not just floating about in the air. I work in the pharmaceutical industry and it makes me quite angry when ill informed people with no knowledge of medicine and disease start scaremongering with their 'out of the middle ages' talk.
On 17 Oct 2014 at 1:09pm Middle Age wrote:
Depressed Gardener, I wouldn't shout to loudly about working for the pharmaceutical industry we all know what a bunch of self interested liars they are!
Just one example If someone is carrying the Ebola 'Virus' aren't they likely to spread the disease by sneezing?

On 17 Oct 2014 at 1:36pm Sperm at a zo on wrote:
I`m just a spermatazoon - it`s the seminal fluid that carries the infection .Not me
On 17 Oct 2014 at 2:19pm Depressed Gardener wrote:
@Middle Age: I see, and when you need medication for a headache, cancer, asthma, an infection, a stroke, heart disease....will you say 'No thanks. It's made by a bunch of self interested liars'?

On 17 Oct 2014 at 2:22pm Total Rubbish wrote:
Ali Barba, such an aggressive response, must be because you lost your argument. Ebola is a serious topic, linking it to government cospiracy and ISIS total nonsence. I am not in the government, and I am not a troll. Again you are factually incorrect.

On 17 Oct 2014 at 3:02pm The jury is still out wrote:
"We believe there is scientific and epidemiologic evidence that Ebola virus has the potential to be transmitted via infectious aerosol particles both near and at a distance from infected patients, which means that healthcare workers should be wearing respirators, not facemasks."Centre for infectious disease research and policy CIDRAP.University of Minesotta

Check it out here »
On 17 Oct 2014 at 3:37pm Middle Age wrote:
@Depressed Gardener: In answer to your question: when I need medication for .. "will you say 'No thanks. It's made by a bunch of self interested liars"
Not in your exact words but in some cases I would!
PS
To save from any future confusion. The earlier comment I made should of read:
"Depressed Gardener, I wouldn't shout too loudly about working for the pharmaceutical industry we all know what a bunch of self interested liars they can be!"

On 17 Oct 2014 at 3:51pm bastian wrote:
Jury is still out, you mean, like the common cold, a sneeze can travel for 40 feet, water droplets can carry a virus, so learn to look after yourself and others by catching it in your elbow like with swine flu or any other disease.

On 17 Oct 2014 at 6:46pm Hi Ho Silversleeves wrote:
Yeah , catch it in your elbow

On 17 Oct 2014 at 7:09pm Hank Kerchief wrote:
I think this thread may have gone viral. AAAAAATTTTTIIIIIISSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!

On 17 Oct 2014 at 7:30pm Detrollisation USA &.... uk wrote:
Are there a few people here in need of a referral to some serious detrollisation programme?

On 18 Oct 2014 at 9:22pm JimminyCricket wrote:
I was offered ten cases of Ebola. Apparently it was such an exclusive Wine Society you had to be a doctor to get any of these cases, and they wear bloody funny clothes.

On 19 Oct 2014 at 12:55am Tom Ebola wrote:
Click..ity Click.. Fifty Six.. Two and Nine.. Eleven..
TOMOBOLA!

On 19 Oct 2014 at 7:41pm Tommy Bowler wrote:
That`s Bingo . FFS Tombola is a raffle - unless you mean the internet Bingo site called tombola - anyway in a bingo hall you shout Bingo or House - not tombola

11 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes antiques centre 53:132
Lewes antiques centre

Classic reply Tom. No evidence of having read my post, understood it or made any attempt to respond to it. Didn't I make the... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell