Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

EU war. Are you prepared to die for your country?

On 31 Jan 2017 at 1:53pm Soldier wrote:
War with Europe is inevitable .They are making an army now.Those who are not prepared to die for their country have no right to call themselves English. Are you prepared to sacrifice your blood for our sacred England?
On 31 Jan 2017 at 2:10pm The Greek wrote:
Countries will become increasingly irrelevant. Much like they were in the past. Read:

Check it out here »
On 31 Jan 2017 at 2:35pm @Soldier wrote:
I hate to put it so crudely but "high taxes for the low paid, low taxes for high paid, complete lack of any form of cohesive government, lack of aspirations, direction, ideals or even basic affordable housing".
Yes of course the average person is going to want to lay down their life protecting these ideals...
On 31 Jan 2017 at 3:14pm Ghost of Maggie wrote:
Just rejoice and be thankful for Right to Buy. And stop whingeing you vegetables.
On 31 Jan 2017 at 3:57pm Eh? wrote:
The EU exists because of the vision of its founders that sought never to see a repetition of the carnage of a European war. Are people seriously imagining that it makes any sense to be talking about a war between Europe and the UK?
Or are there people in the UK prepared to contemplate an aggressive war against people we have lived at peace with for more than seventy years? If so, I am disgusted.
On 31 Jan 2017 at 4:07pm Soldier wrote:
The Eu is a neo liberal dictarorship run by Goldmann Sachs.We will fight .
On 31 Jan 2017 at 4:13pm Earl of Lewesss wrote:
There seem to be quite a few threads that are started by someone expressing an outrageous, right wing view that they clearly don't hold. Perhaps I'm losing the plot, but this business of people expressing their views by saying the opposite is getting very confusing.
On 31 Jan 2017 at 4:25pm @eh? wrote:
Absolutely wrong.
Peace in Europe was built on the defeat of fascism by the efforts of independent nation states such as the UK and the U.S, the subsequent spread of democracy and the security of NATO.
There isn't one incipient crisis that the EU has stopped or diminished. It's aggressive expansion east into former soviet territory, failed currency experiment, attempt to unify every country into one undemocratic polity and intransigence on freedom of movement and open borders has done more to sour relations between nations than anything in the last fifty years.
The EU is steeped in failure and acrimony.
On 31 Jan 2017 at 4:46pm Eh? wrote:
That's a very narrow interpretation of the defeat of Nazism in 1945. Go to Italy and Germany and you'll find a quite different perspective from an overwhelming majority of people who want peace to be a permanent feature of European life.
On 31 Jan 2017 at 5:26pm Old bike wrote:
Of course, the EU was awarded the Nobel peace prize in 2010. The reasons given were generally sound. If you take the time to read them, I'm sure that you'll feel the same as I did, that we are leaving something of immeasurable value, for reasons of unknown value.
On 31 Jan 2017 at 5:43pm Not a snowflake wrote:
With Trump behind us we will destroy the EU. Bring it on

On 31 Jan 2017 at 6:04pm anon wrote:
peace not war ,love not hate.
On 31 Jan 2017 at 6:37pm Trooper wrote:
I stated that ii would never post here again for many reasons, but I am so incensed about the comments of "Soldier" that I am moved to write. He asks "ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE YOUR BLOOD," I ask has he ??? because I have in three separate actions, and I have the scars to prove it. The proposed EU army is a nonsense,if it is ever formed I have seen better Army Cadet Forces than this fiasco.You call yourself "SOLDIER," please convince me. I have 30yrs to call on have you???
On 31 Jan 2017 at 6:49pm not a snowflake wrote:
Well ,well,I never took trooper for a snowflake.War with the EU is coming,get behind your country or get out.

On 31 Jan 2017 at 7:01pm John Lennon wrote:
Imagine here's no EU

On 31 Jan 2017 at 7:24pm Historian wrote:
Considering the U K has consistently been at war, somewhere in the world for decades and decades, it will hardly make any difference to us. We still won't benefit from having any surplus in the bank.
On 31 Jan 2017 at 8:12pm Well Well Well wrote:
Well well well. Trooper spent months on this forum whipping anti immigrant hysteria to support his brexit agenda and know he is being criticized by someone even more of a bigot and nut job than himself.

On 31 Jan 2017 at 8:32pm Tom Paine wrote:
The world is my country
To do good is my religion

On 1 Feb 2017 at 7:23am Hmmm wrote:
Not a Snowflake....no, more like a patch of yellow snow!
On 1 Feb 2017 at 10:09am Rubber Lips wrote:
Sigh The OP is a troll. Possibly also with a small todger and too much time on his hands.

On 1 Feb 2017 at 9:22pm Tom Pain. (no E for me) wrote:
We are part of the EU army. Only the UK Column has reported this. No government is going to really leave, their financiers won't let them. The UN is a dictatorship,if you think this is an exaggeration,do you have a say in any of their decisions? Have you voted for any of their representatives. It's a private club and you're not a member. What if they're a bunch of megalomaniacs? We just don't know.

16 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Golden Bike 38:132
Golden Bike

What is it with some people?
With their kid's education at stake, this numpty thinks it's a good idea to ask complete strangers... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan