Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

ESCC Out of Touch

On 21 Oct 2017 at 8:00am The people wrote:
As a body they have lost touch with the people they serve. The services provided continue to decrease and more and more will be merged with other counties due to the Orbis project. The point will be reached when a number of services will be outsourced I.e. privatised. This being the aim of central government.
On 21 Oct 2017 at 8:24am Jack wrote:
The managers are ok they will stiil get there fate wage . Sod jyou lot
On 21 Oct 2017 at 10:08am Gus wrote:
I'm interested in this "fate wage". Could it be The Wages of Sin? Is Armageddon at hand?
On 21 Oct 2017 at 12:20pm Real world wrote:
Government cuts mean that thereís much less money for services. The councils are combining forces to save money on admin (finance etc) so that it can be spent on more important things. Iím all for it - time for Orbis to be expanded as far as Iím concerned. Not so they can pay more money to the greedy councillors though.....
On 21 Oct 2017 at 5:24pm the people wrote:
real world, you've missed the big issue here, its all going to the private sector.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes busker 60:132
Lewes busker

I was quite fond of the guy. But Boris is, of course, behind the serious over-coverage; it is a welcome distraction from travel... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell