Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Dumb Donna slams Brainy Brian re global warming.

On 26 Sep 2013 at 1:54am Donna Kebab wrote:
Barcombe resident, UKIP super loon and reknowned scientific expert Donna (look at me aren`t I clever!) Edmunds has taken issue with Brian Cox over his insistence that A.G.W.(Anthropogenic global warming) is really happening. Donna says on Twitter today.
"Oh @ProfBrianCox, your show was so good until you tried to persuade us that AGW is fact. Sad to see science corrupted in this way"

Sad to see politics corrupted by the likes of her and the gang of ignorant clowns she belongs to if you ask me. Will any body in their right mind vote for this fool in 2014? Surely not.
On 26 Sep 2013 at 2:05am Insomniac wrote:
She is looking increasingly barking. Ayn Rand supporter, climate change denier, member of UKIP, supporter of the (increasingly discredited) fracking in her own county, right wing loon Christian who'd like the UK National Health to be run along the lines of the (pre-Obamacare) US model (and hopes that her constituents who disagree with her get cancer!). The list of 'eccentricities' increases.

Yes definitely, out and out nutter.

On 26 Sep 2013 at 1:42pm Another Voter wrote:
She doesn't know anything about science. What an idiot!
Not one single redeeming feature.

On 26 Sep 2013 at 10:11pm Voice of Reason wrote:
Just ignore her, she's an idiot troll.
She also appears to be one of those people that pops up on forums with dumb offensive comments just to annoy everybody else.

On 27 Sep 2013 at 1:35am voter wrote:
yes, except people actually vote for her, and she has won elections.

On 27 Sep 2013 at 11:09am Old Cynic wrote:
The woman is an arrogant idiot! Who on earth voted for her?

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes busker 60:132
Lewes busker

Thanks for the interesting news. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people.
John Adams