Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Drug injecting at Court Road public toilets

On 6 Mar 2017 at 8:50pm No Pot Pourri wrote:
Recently I have seen syringes and packaging in the cubicles of the male public loos near Premier Inn.
A bad state for anyone to be in, but also bad news for those using the facilities for their intended purpose.
On 6 Mar 2017 at 9:43pm Ping-pong wrote:
Sounds like Pedo or whatever he calls himself has been busy
On 6 Mar 2017 at 10:11pm Over 30 raver wrote:
Well, your need a lunch break after all that begging
On 6 Mar 2017 at 10:40pm Alkie wrote:
Recently I have seen empty beer and lager cans in the cubicles of the male public loos near Premier Inn.
A bad state for anyone to be in, but also bad news for those using the facilities for their intended purpose.
On 6 Mar 2017 at 10:52pm Plumber wrote:
I don't think empty beer cans near a public loo are the same concern as needles!
Alkie seems to be complaining that our alcoholics use public facilities.
I would think that is a good thing,
It just seems that if Lewes Drinkers use public facilities rather than twittens - then we are actually doing "O.K", right?
On 7 Mar 2017 at 8:14am Old Brain wrote:
It is clear who alkie is.
On 7 Mar 2017 at 12:35pm Pedro wrote:
"Alkie" does say the kind of thing I might say on here, but I'm more up front about it and would just use my registered username since I'm not a hypocrite or a coward. I also don't have much "appetite" for defending heroin use either. Had the OP used cannabis as an example instead, I would have been on it like a rat up a drainpipe, that is for sure!
On 7 Mar 2017 at 12:43pm There you go again wrote:
Apparently we are all hypocrites and cowards now!
On 7 Mar 2017 at 12:44pm Toker wrote:
I smoke weed and yet every post by you makes me more likely to give it up, to avoid association with you if nothing else. You're doing more damage to the image of weed smoking than Gordon Brown and Ed Milliband combined did for the Remain campaign, learn when to give it a rest.
On 7 Mar 2017 at 12:55pm Pedro wrote:
Give it up then, toker. I'm certain it won't impact me.

People who hide behind a deluge of various and "fantastical" unregistered usernames to post twaddle, in my eyes, are cowards (although more specifically the ones who aim to cause trouble). I never called anyone a hypocrite, I just said I wasn't one, since I don't post under unregistered accounts.

On 7 Mar 2017 at 4:44pm Alkie's brother wrote:
I'm sorry my brother hasn't been back. He's still sleeping te last session off.
On 7 Mar 2017 at 5:33pm Noel the brave wrote:
I'm no coward
On 7 Mar 2017 at 6:21pm malling mum wrote:
My children use the public loos if needed and some of you think its funny to joke about syringes and drug use. you wont be joking on the forum when a child picks one up. Shame on you.
On 7 Mar 2017 at 8:14pm Pedro wrote:
Malling Mum, I'm not sure anyone is joking about heroin use or syringes, not as far as I can see.

On 7 Mar 2017 at 8:27pm Busty bar maid wrote:
To some, this forum is like heroine. They just cannot stop. Always back for another fix. Tragic
On 7 Mar 2017 at 8:33pm Megawhat? wrote:
I suggest calling the council to get them to remove the sharps.
The council suggests 'Wearing thick gloves and/or using tongs or tweezers, carefully place the item sharp end first into a metal can or strong plastic bottle. Make sure you wash your hands afterwards and store the container in a safe place. To arrange collection contact customer services online or, if you prefer, you can call us on 01273 471600'
I'm not sure I'd be carrying thick gloves or tweezers...

On 7 Mar 2017 at 8:45pm Toilet wrote:
Simply close the toilets down. This will definitely solve the problem. Who uses public toilets anyway. Would rather direct my kids toward a bush than go in those stinky, rank toilets. I've lived in Sussex for over 30 years and never been that desperate to have to use them.
On 7 Mar 2017 at 9:59pm Ivor Weakbladder wrote:
Being of a certain age, I for one, use the public conveniences....A lot. I probably wouldn't shop in town if they were closed as three of my tablets are diuretics and I need to use the facilities more often than most people. My evenings of going out to the cinema, the pub (s) or functions at the Town Hall for example, have been seriously curtailed as it is thanks to the fact that the loos are closed at night and it's a long way back from town to the Nevill when you're shuffling along with your legs crossed.

On 7 Mar 2017 at 10:13pm Pedant wrote:
Malling Mum why you forgot to say 'I'll swing for him honest I will as god's my witness'.
On 7 Mar 2017 at 10:58pm Don't post when your p@# wrote:
Pedant. Shame on you
On 8 Mar 2017 at 7:31am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
Rather than close down the toilets, they could put UV lights in, which would make it difficult for people to see their veins well enough to inject.
Or provide a sharps bin.
And yes, IW, closing them at silly o'clock is ridiculous. We have a 24-hour society but you can only use a public bog for half that time.

On 8 Mar 2017 at 9:03pm Bella wrote:
IW - surely you would use the loo at the venue ? I'd just nip into pubs on the way home if I was 'caught short'. Or pee behind a tree on malting fiekd.

15 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Martyrs 71:132
Lewes Martyrs

Ian Duncan Moron more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine