Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Driveway

On 2 Oct 2016 at 8:39pm Can'tRemember wrote:
The neighbour directly opposite me has 4 large cars parked on his driveway which is directly opposite my lounge window. I don't like looking out on to a fleet of cars from my lounge.
He has a shared driveway, and the other person parks a range rover and a motorbike on the drive.
I feel like I'm looking out on to a car park. It annoys me greatly.
Can I complain to said neighbour?
On 2 Oct 2016 at 8:42pm Ollie wrote:
Why has he got 4 cars? Who needs 4 cars?
I would take issue with this.
On 2 Oct 2016 at 8:58pm Neighbour wrote:
You can definitely complain. He can definitely tell you to bugger off.
Hope that helps xx
On 2 Oct 2016 at 8:58pm yoghurt loom wrote:
yes, sounds excessive really
On 2 Oct 2016 at 9:19pm Lewes Citizen wrote:
I live near fat people with too many noisy kids. Can i ask them to eat less and shut up?
On 2 Oct 2016 at 9:30pm Sussex Jim wrote:
Can't Remember- do something more interesting with your life, and stop looking out of your window.
On 2 Oct 2016 at 9:44pm Tim wrote:
I once had an office in London where, directly opposite, a man would open his curtains every morning and stand in the window stark naked.
On 2 Oct 2016 at 11:11pm Well well wrote:
Complain about him having cars on his drive are you for real or trolling?
No you can't complain, what exactly would you be complaining about?
On 3 Oct 2016 at 1:47pm Lewes Resident wrote:
It's my driveway and I'll do what I want, do what I want to....
@ollie & yoghurt loom- do you know how many drivers live in the house in question? Could it be that one car belongs to his wife/partner, and one to a lodger/adult child etc etc. Even if the chap is the only driver resident in the property, it's up to him to decide how he spends his money - and, at least he's parking them on his driveway and not clogging the road by parking them kerb-side...
@ Can'tRemember, I am sure he finds some aspects of your property/garden just as unattractive too....
Geez, get a life you lot.....
On 3 Oct 2016 at 3:56pm Outraged wrote:
Hey pedro, are you unemployed? You spend a lot of time on here peddling your seedy way of life. Clean yourself up man and be a respectable and responsible adult and parent.

On 3 Oct 2016 at 5:28pm Cheekymonkey wrote:
Tim - was your naked exhibitionist pleased to see you?

On 3 Oct 2016 at 6:27pm Feline wrote:
Can't remember - you need some evergreens at the bottom of your front garden. Easy to block nasty views.
On 3 Oct 2016 at 7:06pm Speedy Gonzales wrote:
Hey outraged gringo - pedro he no post on thees thread.

On 4 Oct 2016 at 9:07am Jonny wrote:
Some may be forgiven for thinking that there is a case for a competency test when allowing people access to sharp tools and operating machinery. Can'tRemember, shall we get you some crayons?

23 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Twitten 89:132
Lewes Twitten

Masks are now compulsory in classrooms. My son is off isolating again after being in close contact. The fuss is about lost... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington