Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Driver of blue van reg # GY52 WKV

On 10 Oct 2014 at 9:53am dog walker wrote:
When walking your 5 dogs, it is your legal obligation to pick up their mess. You should not just ignore the fact that they have made a mess and carry on walking without a care in the world.
This time, a gentle note on here, next time the video, goes to the dog warden.
On 10 Oct 2014 at 2:23pm Go for it wrote:
Hope he/she reads the forum..
Naaah, sorry Dog walker, didn't you know van drivers are exempt from all rules, not just the rules of the road.... ;-)
Perhaps you should kindly leave your dog's "output" all over his windscreen next time.... as agentle reminder to clear up after his own dogs.

On 10 Oct 2014 at 5:13pm townie wrote:
Was this at Malling rec ? Seem to recall a post a few months ago about a particularly nasty family who live down the "Fitzgerald Road end" of Queens Road.

On 10 Oct 2014 at 6:41pm Jeremy Clarkson wrote:
Sure the reg. is right ?
On 10 Oct 2014 at 8:47pm Heather4president wrote:
Report via Operation Crackdown
On 10 Oct 2014 at 10:06pm Plumber wrote:
According to partsfinder lookup that reg is for a:
RENAULT LAGUNA DYNAMIQUE DCI
Year: 2002. 1870CC 8 Valve Engine. 6 SPEED MANUAL Gearbox. DIESEL. ESTATE in GREY
If that was the reg on the van, then they are criminals - and not very good ones. That would make them quite dangerous and best avoided.

On 10 Oct 2014 at 10:28pm noplate wrote:
Sure there aren't some vowels missing from numberplate?
On 11 Oct 2014 at 1:40am Illegal wrote:
Isn't there some kind of law prohibiting a number plate from being placed across a social forum? If a law has been broken surely this information should be given to the police confidentially and not be made public?? Just saying?
On 11 Oct 2014 at 6:24am The Kronic wrote:
I see the leftie do-gooders were up late last night. May i suggest that in future, Illegal, you don't "just say".
Oh, and there is no law so get your facts right first.

On 11 Oct 2014 at 8:04am tom wrote:
Also if the reg is right . then report it to police also to have van checked out .

On 11 Oct 2014 at 8:51am Countdown wrote:
Someone spotted that naughty Jeremy had changed the plate number - give me an E and an A and an N - LOL. Did you check the correct plate Mr. Plumber .?

On 11 Oct 2014 at 2:05pm Quentin Wilson wrote:
Oh dear Mr. Plumber - you did look up the WKR plate . That fool Clarkson got you . I rest my case - I just wish I`d kept my hair

On 11 Oct 2014 at 2:09pm ... _ _ _ ... wrote:
Whiskey Kilo Victor .... Roger that Over and out.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Torchlit 136:143
Torchlit

Were the Borough Zulus blacking up last night? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine