Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Driver of blue van reg # GY52 WKV

On 10 Oct 2014 at 9:53am dog walker wrote:
When walking your 5 dogs, it is your legal obligation to pick up their mess. You should not just ignore the fact that they have made a mess and carry on walking without a care in the world.
This time, a gentle note on here, next time the video, goes to the dog warden.
On 10 Oct 2014 at 2:23pm Go for it wrote:
Hope he/she reads the forum..
Naaah, sorry Dog walker, didn't you know van drivers are exempt from all rules, not just the rules of the road.... ;-)
Perhaps you should kindly leave your dog's "output" all over his windscreen next time.... as agentle reminder to clear up after his own dogs.

On 10 Oct 2014 at 5:13pm townie wrote:
Was this at Malling rec ? Seem to recall a post a few months ago about a particularly nasty family who live down the "Fitzgerald Road end" of Queens Road.

On 10 Oct 2014 at 6:41pm Jeremy Clarkson wrote:
Sure the reg. is right ?
On 10 Oct 2014 at 8:47pm Heather4president wrote:
Report via Operation Crackdown
On 10 Oct 2014 at 10:06pm Plumber wrote:
According to partsfinder lookup that reg is for a:
RENAULT LAGUNA DYNAMIQUE DCI
Year: 2002. 1870CC 8 Valve Engine. 6 SPEED MANUAL Gearbox. DIESEL. ESTATE in GREY
If that was the reg on the van, then they are criminals - and not very good ones. That would make them quite dangerous and best avoided.

On 10 Oct 2014 at 10:28pm noplate wrote:
Sure there aren't some vowels missing from numberplate?
On 11 Oct 2014 at 1:40am Illegal wrote:
Isn't there some kind of law prohibiting a number plate from being placed across a social forum? If a law has been broken surely this information should be given to the police confidentially and not be made public?? Just saying?
On 11 Oct 2014 at 6:24am The Kronic wrote:
I see the leftie do-gooders were up late last night. May i suggest that in future, Illegal, you don't "just say".
Oh, and there is no law so get your facts right first.

On 11 Oct 2014 at 8:04am tom wrote:
Also if the reg is right . then report it to police also to have van checked out .

On 11 Oct 2014 at 8:51am Countdown wrote:
Someone spotted that naughty Jeremy had changed the plate number - give me an E and an A and an N - LOL. Did you check the correct plate Mr. Plumber .?

On 11 Oct 2014 at 2:05pm Quentin Wilson wrote:
Oh dear Mr. Plumber - you did look up the WKR plate . That fool Clarkson got you . I rest my case - I just wish I`d kept my hair

On 11 Oct 2014 at 2:09pm ... _ _ _ ... wrote:
Whiskey Kilo Victor .... Roger that Over and out.

24 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Station Lewes 119:143
Station Lewes

If you can provide statistical evidence that crime has never been so high then blame austerity and write to Maria. Having a pop... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine