Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think


Lewes Forum New message

Don't read this go shopping

2
 
On 8 Jan 2011 at 1:45am Webbo wrote:
This made me laugh and wince

Watch the video »
1
 
On 8 Jan 2011 at 8:49am Applecart wrote:
If you go to the shops there's a chance you might see a video being made......
 
 
On 8 Jan 2011 at 5:33pm jrsussex wrote:
Very good, I particularly like the reference to how we are controlled today by the police.
 
 
On 8 Jan 2011 at 5:46pm stig of the dump wrote:
Now that was funny. However, i do believe he should be sectioned under the mental health act.
With regards to the last bit in the clip about terrorism, i think he was being a bit flippant there because it is a real threat and the police are doing a good job to keep these vile animals off our streets.
I just wonder what his thoughts would be if there was a terrorist attack and his wife, kids, parents etc were killed.
 
 
On 8 Jan 2011 at 5:50pm Clifford wrote:
stig of the dump wrote: 'With regards to the last bit in the clip about terrorism, i think he was being a bit flippant there because it is a real threat and the police are doing a good job to keep these vile animals off our streets.'

How do you know that Stig? Because the police tell you so?
 
 
On 8 Jan 2011 at 6:46pm Clifford wrote:
There you go again Stig. Remember the 'cum hoc ergo propter hoc' fallacy?
 
 
On 8 Jan 2011 at 8:39pm MC wrote:
Stig. Why did you think that Clifford said he'd rather see us blown to bits? All he asked is if you'd got your impression that there were vile suicide bombers constantly plotting and that the police were doing a really good job from the police themselves (I'm sure this means through the newspapers citing info from the police). This is not a windup. I'm interested in thought processes, influences and associations.
 
 
On 8 Jan 2011 at 8:57pm wrote:
Oh yes, and I thought the video was very funny... and pertinent. I have no choice but to be filmed, but I am not allowed to film you.
 
 
On 9 Jan 2011 at 6:44am stig of the dump wrote:
maybe July the 7th didn't happen and we were fed bull**** by the media just to make us frightened.
 
 
On 9 Jan 2011 at 11:44am Lopster wrote:
but are the vile animals so skilled, and so prolific, and so well-funded that there is an identical risk every day, errh week? errh month??, on our streets?
 
 
On 9 Jan 2011 at 12:02pm Clifford wrote:
Stig - Yes 7 July did happen and the police didn't prevent it, despite the security services having some of the bombers on their radar. Doesn't that undermine your argument a bit.
 
 
On 10 Jan 2011 at 1:13pm ok wrote:
Recommend Stig watches 'The Power of Nightmares by Adam Curtis'. Part one on the YouTube link

Watch the video »
 
 
On 11 Jan 2011 at 6:38pm SHS wrote:
Glad to see some people are going out on the street and pointing out these important but not-so-obvious facts. However having watched and listed I was stunned at how much time it is possible to spend/waste on the web.... how many millions of videos are online? There is so much information, at least half of it interesting and relevant or entertaining..... no wonder more and more people are glued to screens all day and night, it's addictive! (Note to self - get out more).


24 posts left

Your response


You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms


 

Mount Caburn 92:132
Mount Caburn

Too busy working to write too busy working messages. more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Believe you can or believe you can't... Either way you're right
Paul