frame-src 'self' data:

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Domestics

On 18 Dec 2008 at 9:55pm Spinster Of This Parish wrote:
Christmas is notorious for loads of domestics - what percentage do you reckon you will have this year?
Have you had one on previous years? If so, what happened?

On 18 Dec 2008 at 10:06pm Chive wrote:
peace and harmony reigns always in my house - never a crossword - we share the chores and do everything together with a smile -every day is like our first date - my wife and I are so much in love that it would make you heave (especially after all those quality street sweeties) - domestics?

On 18 Dec 2008 at 10:45pm zola wrote:
Got any kids Chive??

On 19 Dec 2008 at 12:17am Angry of Lewes (Retd) wrote:
Domestics - had any domestics - bit of a personal question but yes I have. there was the woman what does (well did anyway) came home from work a few christmasses back afer a errhm liquid lunch and she was wearing that hot little knitted dress, bending over looking under the sink - had her over the kitchen table, loved the smell of brandy-butter, wet-wool and White Musk combined ever since - then there was the woman that comes round once a week to do the ironing - always loved her broad shoulders and shiny lips - she came round one Christmas eve - had her in the laundry room - smell of bleach and cherry Chapstick has always dome something for me ever since - oh yes and the scullery maid back in '63 took each others cherries whilst down in the cellar getting the wine out for Boxing Day - coal dust, Chanel and Cabernet smell good together to me - had any domestics at Christmas? - just the three that I can remember

On 19 Dec 2008 at 6:42am FA wrote:
I won't have a domestic....i'll be up the pub all the time !!!

On 19 Dec 2008 at 10:47am sashimi wrote:
AoL, that's a bit more info than we really need about your proclivities, But it's interesting to see how the context sensitive Google ads have been following this thread now that you have made your disclosure. Will you be spending your Christmas in Bromley with the mollymaid service? I think we should be told.

On 19 Dec 2008 at 5:42pm Angry of Lewes (Retd) wrote:
sashimi - I was unaware of these "intelligent" ads - now that I have seen them I feel a new posting challenge brewing...
talking of brewing there's another wonderful pot pouri of olfactory stimulation... memories of barmaids.... ahhhhhh happy days

On 19 Dec 2008 at 9:10pm Realist!! wrote:
Im looking for a 100% chance in my house!!!!

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

She seemed very happy to tell us all about the cycle path in her newsletter of 16 July Sussex. Personally I'm all in favour of... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes
Nina