Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Dog walking/babysitting

On 15 May 2017 at 12:03pm Gian strong wrote:
I'm a 16 year old looking for something to do, contact me via my phone - 07922130332
On 15 May 2017 at 3:01pm Trev wrote:
Hmm... no thanks, love. I prefer not to leave my dog/children with inexperienced strangers from the internet.
On 15 May 2017 at 3:04pm Gian strong wrote:
I have experience in dog walking I own 3 and I've had to look after my younger sister from time to time probably should have mentioned sorry
On 15 May 2017 at 3:26pm Bloke wrote:
Well done for trying to keep busy. Although if you're 16 shouldn't you be revising for your GCSEs?
On 15 May 2017 at 3:28pm Gian strong wrote:
For a personal reason I'm not sitting them this year
On 15 May 2017 at 4:20pm Police Man wrote:
16 year old girl giving out mobile number as she is looking for something to do. To summarize:
1. A troll, or
2. A total numpty
On 15 May 2017 at 4:24pm Gian strong wrote:
My mum told me to do this she said it would be the easier option Instead of putting flyers in peoples mail also i'm male not female and this is legit I want a little starting point as a dog walker or a babysitter.
On 15 May 2017 at 4:32pm Advice. wrote:
Your mum is wrong. Ask people you know. Flyers in your local streets. Put notices in local shops. This forum is not the place.

On 16 May 2017 at 9:18am Just me wrote:
Gian, your mum is wrong. I wouldn't let a teenager who is 'looking for something to do' babysit my young daughter.
Babysitters are usually used on recommendation by someone they know.
If you are wanting something to do then your best bet is to get a part time job somewhere like Argo, Homebase, Tesco or a café somewhere.
On 16 May 2017 at 5:55pm And thats a fact wrote:
Forget baby sitting stick to dog walking and put your advert on something like Lewes Present or Lewes both facebook groups, offer your services and stick a picture of your self so people know you are genuine. Good Luck, this is also the first time in the history of this forum that people have posted sensible replies And thats a fact.

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

It Takes Balls to be a Phoenix 47:132
It Takes Balls to be a Phoenix

90% of the adult population have had 1 vaccine already in the UK, with around 82% double dosed. It would come as no surprise that... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The great thing about the Lewes Forum is it's up to date and lively, you don't have to wait a month to get out of date news
Clarissa