frame-src 'self' data:

Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Dog mess in Lewes

On 1 Sep 2018 at 3:55pm Cross in Lewes wrote:
The amount of dog mess in Lewes is way out of control. Why are dog owners becoming so careless and inconsiderate? Some areas are worse than others but it's a problem all over Lewes. Why the sudden problem? I just wish the council would take this seriously and start fining the offenders. The state of the pavements makes Lewes look appalling for tourists and locals alike.
On 1 Sep 2018 at 4:58pm Lewes Voter 3 wrote:
Whinger aren't you? Anything stopping you from picking it up yourself? Hands too delicate?
On 1 Sep 2018 at 5:25pm Tbh wrote:
I really haven't seen much on the pavements. I see more chewing gum and fag ends.
In the wilderness is a different matter, but poo in the wilderness is a good idea as it recycles nutrients
On 1 Sep 2018 at 5:28pm Cross in Hand wrote:
I got some on my hand the other day.
On 1 Sep 2018 at 5:42pm Tbh wrote:
Oh dear, cross in hand. How on earth did you manage that?
On 1 Sep 2018 at 6:00pm Mario wrote:
Plenty of fox poo around, too. Got no manners, foxes. They shat anywhere, with complete disregard for other pavement users!
On 1 Sep 2018 at 6:05pm Not an Israeli agent. wrote:
It's all Corbyn's fault.He must stand down.
On 1 Sep 2018 at 6:30pm Shut it agent wrote:
This is clearly down to brexit and I am dismayed that I had to be the first to point this out
On 1 Sep 2018 at 6:37pm Terry Yarr wrote:
Is it a hard or soft one? It's obviously not a clean one.
On 1 Sep 2018 at 7:57pm Jan wrote:
Dogs are vermin!!!!
On 1 Sep 2018 at 8:28pm @jan wrote:
Have you ever eaten from a dog? Like dog rump or shoulder or waggy tail?
On 2 Sep 2018 at 8:21pm Jude wrote:
I had noticed it too. Especially on Grange road and the pavement that runs alongside the Grange gardens. For a while I thought they were little art installations part of lewes art wave. Yesterday I was admiring the new installation on Wellington Street. I think it was a Tracy Emin. Upside down couch with ironing board. It was interesting to say the least.

On 2 Sep 2018 at 11:17pm Jean wrote:
If I see anyone not picking up after their dog I rub their nose in it. It makes them think twice the next time!
On 3 Sep 2018 at 12:26pm jim wrote:
When I was a young man, living under a tory government, there was dog mess everywhere. Gradually under Labour this was eradicated as people took more pride in the community and more opportunities opened up for regular folk.
Sadly the Tories have eroded our community spirit and cut funding to public services we are seeing this blight on our streets again!
Down with them!

On 3 Sep 2018 at 12:29pm Lad wrote:
Arr Jim lad, I'se only got one leg and I still treads in it. Kind regards, Long John

On 3 Sep 2018 at 1:33pm William Shat-ner wrote:
You don't see any 'Old White Crumblies' any more either. That's austerity for you.

21 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

The Bottleneck 113:132
The Bottleneck

Does anyone know the owner of a ginger cat on Hamsey Crescent that wears a blue/yellow or blue/grey collar? It is quite skinny... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If you lend someone £20 and don't see them again it was probably worth it.
Dan