Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Dog abuse

On 18 Apr 2017 at 5:49pm Wendy wrote:
Have people seen the cctv video of a man beating a dog in the garden of the Royal Oak in Lewes? I couldn't bare to watch it but I think it's on the Argus website and all over Facebook today. Police are appealing for people to come forward if they know who this man is. From people's comments they say he may be homeless. Awful abuse to this poor dog, he needs to be found and this dog taken away. Sickening.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 6:57pm menthal wrote:
somebody has to know him.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 7:04pm wtf? wrote:
He needs to be found and given the same treatment as he gave his dog....nasty little f**cker....
On 18 Apr 2017 at 8:33pm He's been named wrote:
Apparently he has been named - a guy called Danny (if you can call that scum a guy).
Apparently he lives in Brighton but comes to Lewes begging.
I'm sure I saw him in Lewes earlier but I have bad eyesight and he was way ahead of me. Can't believe he has the nerve to come back if it was him
On 18 Apr 2017 at 8:59pm gregory wrote:
I thought I saw him about 20 mins ago at the top of station street begging.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 9:14pm Wendy wrote:
Well let's hope if he's still around in Lewes he gets picked up by the police or RSPCA soon.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 9:22pm Lewes bloke. wrote:
@Gregory. I drove past the same person and had to do a double take. Pretty sure it wasn't him though.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 9:39pm Dog lover wrote:
Can anyone give a good description of the dog please.
On 18 Apr 2017 at 10:04pm We'vehadourfun wrote:
More info on this guy on the Argus website
On 19 Apr 2017 at 5:45am Lewes bloke. wrote:
If it's in the Arsegas, expect the person described to be someone picked at random off the street. They never let the truth get in the way of a good story.
On 19 Apr 2017 at 7:01am Easter Bunny wrote:
Doesn't really surprise me that this all happened in Lewes. Clearly this guy has issues, I hope he is caught and gets some sought of community service.
On 19 Apr 2017 at 7:10am Simon wrote:
He is an idiot who needs to be caught, everyday that passes that poor mute animal which he is the custodian of is being beaten and suffering. Everyone should take a look at his picture on the Argus website and call the Poliice if they recognise him. Save this animal from being senselessly beaten, god knows what's happening behind his closed door to this poor creature.
On 19 Apr 2017 at 9:16am Julie Harrison wrote:
This vile sadistic animal bully must be found quickly. The poor dog must be immediately removed from this pondlife. The search is on .........

On 19 Apr 2017 at 4:09pm Street fighter wrote:
I hate Pond life like this, someone who abuses mute animals to full fill his own inadequacies in life. He needs to be found now. Can anyone help ?
On 20 Apr 2017 at 8:08pm Louise cox wrote:
His name is Dan mcreedy and he lives in Campbell road, Brighton. He is often seen around lewes and London road, Brighton. He offered the dog to a passer by for 100 pounds recently.
He was arrested but denies that the dog is his. I rang the rspca to check that they have the dog but they couldn't tell me any information.
I'm really worried that the dog is in the hands of one of his associates and not safe at all?
Does anyone know how we can be sure that this dog is safe now?

On 22 Apr 2017 at 6:50am jackieb wrote:
Hi Louise, in my experience, the RSPCA won't complete the process of finding the dog but will have closed any open ticket on their system. If I lived near Lewis, I would go into the police station and ask them to find this poor dog; the scumbag abuser knows who has him/her after all. Or maybe post up a 'Does anyone know where this dog is?' on Facebook to make the dog 'too hot to handle?'. That poor dog deserves to be rehomed in a caring, loving environment.

21 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Weeds for sale 130:132
Weeds for sale

Cote, Erawan, Limetee.

The Ram is hilariously over-priced for what you get, the Cock is admittedly great but no more in Lewes... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine