Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Does anyone need a dog looking after?

On 2 May 2017 at 8:12pm JJ wrote:
Our dog died a few months ago. We really miss having a dog in our home, but work commitments means we cant take one on full time but we could look after a dog between now and September. Lots of walks, big fenced garden, dog loving family on offer for the right dog.
On 2 May 2017 at 8:39pm A Person wrote:
Could you perhaps post an email address? I have a dog who doesn't get enough attention during the summer months for work reasons, so I'd love to get in touch!
On 2 May 2017 at 10:58pm Kim Jong Cauliflower wrote:
I look after dog, real good!
On 2 May 2017 at 11:00pm Over 30 raver wrote:
Kim Jong, your flogging a dead dog now. Relatives, fresh fish and bad jokes shouldn't hang around too long
On 3 May 2017 at 1:58am Staniel wrote:
You could try The Cinnamon Trust to see if they have anyone on their books in this area. They find walkers/fosterers/adopters for people who are unable to walk their own due to age or ill health. Alternatively, Raystede is always looking for temporary fosterers, sometimes just for overnight stays in order to relieve the dogs' frustration with kennel life.
On 3 May 2017 at 7:04am jj wrote:
juliajefferson@sky.com please get in touch if you have a dog that we could help look after over the summer months!
On 3 May 2017 at 6:10pm GirlAboutTahn wrote:
Try Pawshake or Borrow My Doggy, both have insurance built into the service.
On 4 May 2017 at 11:44am Dogslife wrote:
I joined borrowmydoggy but mostly people on there seemed to want a regular weekly commitment to dog sitting rather than casual weekend/day sitting or walks....a shame because I love dogs but travel a lot so can't commit.... Good luck in finding a suitable canine friend...

29 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Castle Penny 62:132
Lewes Castle Penny

Ian Duncan Moron more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
The Lewes Forum is one of the many great things about Lewes