Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Do people get tired...

On Wed 27 Apr at 10:24pm Basil wrote:
... of going to all the trouble of composing a post, only to find that it doesn't appear, completely randomly?

On Thu 28 Apr at 8:36am Nevillman wrote:
I find that it is less likely to be lost if having logged on I go back to the main page then go back into the post I want to reply to.

On Tue 3 May at 9:37pm Tom Pain wrote:
Testing

On Tue 3 May at 9:44pm Tom Pain wrote:
The George Orwell quote of the moment is highly ironic.

On Thu 5 May at 12:38pm Green Sleeves wrote:
Orwell would be turning in his grave if he knew the kind of people who keep quoting him as some sort of prophet, when in fact its just a tired cliche in most applications, of right-wing bedwetters who feel they can't say anything ridiculous without being ridiculed for it. The world and big government are closing in on them, etc etc...

On Thu 5 May at 9:21pm Tom Pain wrote:
It was The Forum Quote of the Moment: take it up with webbo. All that hate inside is really spilling out today; have you considered anger management therapy?

On Thu 5 May at 11:17pm Green Sleeves wrote:
I don't hate you TP, i just enjoy clowning you occasionally. I mean no ill will, i just think you are a funny old chap with an over-active imagination that tends to be attracted to wild, fringe ideas and the appeal of the attention that it usually brings.

I'm way too much of a stoner to bother getting in to "hate".

30 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Station 83:132
Lewes Station

Hi, I'm Bernard (Berni) Messenger. I was there from 1965 - 66. A significant and positive life-changing experience for someone... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine