Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Desperate Cameron continued...

On 5 May 2015 at 5:15pm Southover Queen wrote:
This is HILARIOUS. Good on ya, Norman.

Check it out here »
On 5 May 2015 at 6:27pm Impartial Truth Teller wrote:
I like Norman, but this is misleading and really insults our intelligence. The Liberal Party has not ruled out a pact with Labour and such an administration can only survive with the agreement of the SNP.
If you are someone who doesn't mind Labour or Conservative too much but draws the line at an SNP lead coalition, by any name ,then your vote must be Conservative.
Sorry Norman but facts are facts
On 5 May 2015 at 7:54pm Bonfire Boy wrote:
I'm with the above, I'll never forget the actions of the SNP at last years bonfire celebrations. It gave us an insight into their views on freedom of speech and expression, I will vote Conservative as I could never bring myself to vote for a party that could end up relying on this vile party.
On 5 May 2015 at 8:02pm Old Bloke wrote:
Wonder if you'll all be banging on about desperate Conservatives after they've won the election

On 6 May 2015 at 1:47am wrote:
Anybody who's watched You've Been Trumped' will be abundantly aware at how keen SNP are to suck up to foreign corporations.
Untrustworthy and probably corrupt.
Tory level scum.

32 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Closet and Botts 29:132
Closet and Botts

'The sooner politics gets out of the way of medicine the better for all concerned.'

Health is a political issue. Thaty's why... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell