Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Democracy at last

On 23 Dec 2019 at 10:48pm Tom Pain wrote:
Where's my post gone?
On 24 Dec 2019 at 9:03am Nevillman wrote:
At last you've written something I can understand Tom. If you mean your post about national debt then it is still there. There is a difference between national debt and personal debt which I don't think you have grasped. Reading your post which appears to be based on one article you have read written by some crackpot on the internet and being told by you to use my grey cells is priceless. If you think that something else you write has been taken down by a moderator then we must be told. This site must be free of political censorship. Please have another go at sending it. Happy Christmas Tom.
On 24 Dec 2019 at 9:14am Green Sleeves wrote:
I think Tom Pain may be right about the collapse of building #7 world trade centre....but I can't get behind him on the moon landings being fake, the lizard people or the Rothschilds owning every bank.

Who shot Tupac Shakur though? That's what I really want to know, Tom?
On 24 Dec 2019 at 5:33pm curriedfavour wrote:
In times of great disaster and peril, the blitz spirit gets us through and it’ll get us through this travesty like it did every other time, despite half of everyone you see being a gammon faced, toffee nosed imbecile, under the surface. Happy Xmas! (To the other half).

On 25 Dec 2019 at 8:54pm Tom Pain wrote:
I see you're hallucinating again greenwaste ,such a shame that even they are clichés. Try a little harder next term. Nev, you seem to be doing the same, national? are you using the same stuff as greenie? As you were able to understand the last post I'll try to keep them all in single syllables in future. I return your Christmas greetings in the spirit in which they were given.
On 27 Dec 2019 at 10:42am Nevillman wrote:
It really isn't the number of syllables in your posts which causes the problems Tom. Thank you for your Christmas greetings which I assume were sincerely meant as were mine.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Harveys Brewery 40:132
Harveys Brewery

Tiger tests positive for coronavirus at Bronx Zoo, first known case in the world
The big cat is the first known case of a... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare