Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Deja Vu Crimes

On 8 Mar 2018 at 12:22pm Ferret wrote:
Using Sussex Police data for the last year, Deja Vu's claim that Lewes is more violent than Hailsham is proved wrong, but not by much. My analysis which lumps the three Hailsham districts together, and the two town districts of Lewes (Town Centre +Malling), I calculated 22.1 violent crimes per thousand population for Hailsham (373 total) and 21.6 for Lewes (333)
Conclusion: no real difference, and well below the Sussex average for both.
Stop going on about it now please, Deja Vu.
On 8 Mar 2018 at 12:56pm Pete wrote:
Met a chap from Hailsham at football last night. Out of nowhere he volunteered that Hailsham was a dump, wished he could move to Lewes but couldn't afford it.
On 8 Mar 2018 at 1:18pm Hailsham masif wrote:
Yes it's a shame it's such a soulless dump of sprawling crap houses. The sought of place you get a lot of racist thick people. I must say, in its defence, the tesco is ether than in Lewes.
On 8 Mar 2018 at 2:40pm Gus wrote:
Is your post a case of predictive texting?
On 8 Mar 2018 at 3:25pm Blatant Liar wrote:
Ferret unless I am mistaken, you have created a second pointless thread just so you could continue an arguement and the best bit is you end the post with "stop going on about it"...?
On 8 Mar 2018 at 4:02pm Ferret wrote:
I started it because I missed the chance to shoot down Deja Vu's nonsense once and for all when the previous thread maxed out. Is that ok with you?
On 8 Mar 2018 at 4:39pm Blatant Liar wrote:
From what I just read you pretty much started it by linking skewed stats in the first place, so to then come back later and say there's nothing in it, how is that a shooting down?
You all seemed pretty petty to me.
On 8 Mar 2018 at 4:50pm Ferret wrote:
The link wasn't to skewed stats, it was to a site where you can dig into the data for all areas. Of course it's petty, but most of the stuff on this forum is worse. A discussion about violent crime is inevitable given the nasty events in Lewes at the weekend, but it's completely false to suggest that Lewes (or Hailsham) are violent places.
On 8 Mar 2018 at 4:51pm @ Gus wrote:
No, it's a case of Lewes Illiteratus. I wish they'd disappear into the ether @ Tesco. Hailsham is a sought after place. Kind regards.

On 8 Mar 2018 at 8:13pm Where is wrote:
Dave ja vu?
On 8 Mar 2018 at 9:15pm Hamid Barr wrote:
Has there ever been a town so up itself as Lewes.
On 8 Mar 2018 at 10:49pm @Hamid Barr wrote:
Harrogate?

On 9 Mar 2018 at 9:08am Nigel wrote:
Arundel?

On 9 Mar 2018 at 11:34am Gus wrote:
@gus. You obviously didn't realise I was referring to your spelling!

On 9 Mar 2018 at 1:00pm @Nigel wrote:
Close call, but I would say Lewes has it. Although there is Arundel tv...

On 10 Mar 2018 at 9:37am Lewes wrote:
I think Arundel has a right to be up its own botty. Lewes is a slum compared to Arundel.

21 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Keere Street Lewes 49:132
Keere Street Lewes

@Basil Sorry Basil, but you are mistaken. There is absolutely nothing wrong with 'in regards', and its use doesn't signify... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
Nancy