Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Dealer

On 16 Dec 2018 at 4:54pm Grumpy trader wrote:
Outside costa today Orange jacket blue joggers 40 ish Sandy thinning hair . you served up Dave , then met a skank outside bakeout we watched you go to the toilets with her , please p155off itook a picture of you and will pass it on tomorrow
On 16 Dec 2018 at 6:24pm blue sleeves wrote:
Hi itís me, tell Dave Iím sorry please donít pass on my photo
On 16 Dec 2018 at 10:00pm Tom Pain wrote:
Does anyone else find it strange that the answer to "global warming" is carbon taxes? It just seems like a massive confidence trick to me. As Goebbels pointed out a while back-- if you're going to tell a lie, make sure it's so big that no one would believe you could tell such a whopper. He was tops in his field and knew what he was talking about!
On 16 Dec 2018 at 10:03pm Tom Pain wrote:
That was supposed to go on a different post. I blame the weather.
On 17 Dec 2018 at 7:20am Green Sleeves wrote:
Yes Tom Pain, the controlling lizard people that originated on the moon (that we never landed on), will find any way to bleed us dry with taxes.
On 17 Dec 2018 at 9:12am Tom Pain wrote:
Not so, greenie. They're the Nargon insect droids from Mars. Your ignorance of celestial politics is surprising in one so wise. Obviously this should have been posted in "silly". A Freudian slip no doubt.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Lewes Twitten 89:132
Lewes Twitten

Is it not obvious that the part of the project in England will be discussed here not in Greece or Lithuania? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the way streets have street parties!!!!!!!
JoJo