Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

Dawn of genius

On 19 Nov 2017 at 2:25pm Shameus wrote:
Last evening whilst walking near the railway land I was abducted by aliens. Suffice it to say I experienced an extraordinary catalogue of wonders via thought transference from these wonderful visitors. Detail will soon become common knowledge through an event I am not yet at liberty to present.
The main thing is that I have been blessed with genius. I now see all human difficulties clearly, including ways to resolve same. I am wondering if anyone else has had such an experience and, if so, we should meet to discuss a programme of progress that will bless all mankind. This is no spoof. Please contribute if you will, listing a range of things you would like me (us?) to resolve and thereby improving the lot of all life on earth.
On 19 Nov 2017 at 2:37pm Moron filter wrote:
Could you invent one of these please?
On 19 Nov 2017 at 2:41pm Staying in wrote:
The term alien is highly offensive.
On 19 Nov 2017 at 8:26pm ET wrote:
I'd be very grateful if you and the aliens would arrange for fusion power to become available by March next year. Also, could you bring Keith Barron back to life? Thank you.
On 20 Nov 2017 at 9:09am Tu Brute ? wrote:
I am Spartacus.

On 20 Nov 2017 at 6:28pm Shameus wrote:
ET I have to tell you FP will be transcended by far greater and more efficient arrangements. Alas, Keith is happy and content and has no wish to return.

31 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffes Cliff 27:132
Cliffes Cliff

The repeated attempts to dismiss the covid-19 pandemic as just another flu outbreak ignores a key difference. Flu victims feel... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it.
Thomas Paine