Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

David "windy" Gale has a complaint

On 13 Nov 2005 at 2:18pm northern bigot wrote:
In his annual anti bonfire letter to the Express. David Gale, complains of "morons letting of fireworks", "saddoes wearing costumes", "how pleased he is to see the 6th", "and people sitting in pubs saying what a great time they have had", and how it all makes him "miserable". I would love to know what David does in his leisure time, compile dictionaries? pull wings of flies? In 50 years time the bonfire societies will still be here. Nobody will remember Tony Blair and his politically correct Government, they might not even remember David "windy "Gale!

On 13 Nov 2005 at 6:47pm The Tooth Fairy wrote:
I happen to know old 'windy', Bigot. It's not just bonfire he doesn't like, he hates christmas too.

On 13 Nov 2005 at 7:13pm mick wrote:
He sounds like my kinda guy (no pun intended!)

On 13 Nov 2005 at 10:34pm me wrote:
what a dull life he must lead.

On 16 Nov 2005 at 9:41pm Gary wrote:
What was your reason for this post Northern?
One minute you appear to hate bonfire night and think its a waste of tax payers money, the next you are whining about people complaining!!!
Are you extremely two-faced, or just a little?

On 16 Nov 2005 at 11:06pm northern bigot wrote:
Iam consistantly pro bonfire, there are those both in authority, and who write letters to the paper, who are against,nothing wrong with an open debate. I say it how i see it!

On 16 Nov 2005 at 11:21pm Gary wrote:
I appologise NB. I see from your previous listings you are pro bonfire. If I were able to retract above posting I would!!!

On 18 Nov 2005 at 6:06pm T Percy wrote:
I think David & Mick should move away together and live happily ever after!

On 16 Dec 2005 at 10:01pm Gary wrote:
Anyone read this low?

On 16 Dec 2005 at 11:14pm Janet Street Preacher wrote:
Yup!

27 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Station Street Lewes 111:132
Station Street Lewes

Thanks, David 2. You weren't bothered by the traffic or people walking right past front window? more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.
George Washington