Lewes Forum thread

Go on, tell 'em what you think

Lewes Forum New message

D. Trump

On 9 Nov 2016 at 7:25am Ironic wrote:
Congrats Donald, anyone else think this is the best result all round?
On 9 Nov 2016 at 7:41am Incredible wrote:
All those Trump tabs aided his publicity campaign.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 7:47am Old bike wrote:
Truly, we have entered the age of stupid.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 8:02am Penguin wrote:
At least the rest of the world will stop laughing at UK politics now!
On 9 Nov 2016 at 8:17am Lordy wrote:
A triumph for sexual assault on women!?
On 9 Nov 2016 at 8:20am Earl of Lewes wrote:
Awful. The only positive aspect is that a war with Russia is less likely now. But as far as the US political system goes, it's even worse than Bush.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 8:35am Annette Curtin-Twitcher wrote:
I thought he might win, but I still feel shocked. What's that all about?
At least with Brexit there's the possibility of moving to another country if things get too bad. Not so easy to avoid the Trump fallout.
I just hope senate and congress manage to block some of his more bonkers notions.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 8:55am Brit wrote:
This has just confirned what i have always thought about americans. Inbred halfwits
On 9 Nov 2016 at 9:21am Thankfully wrote:
Brexit and now this, we safely put 'liberal progressive politics ' in the dustbin
On 9 Nov 2016 at 9:31am ? wrote:
Podesta and Huma will be under the bus soon. Bill can finally divorce her and get back on the lolita express with Andy.
Turns out Hispanics hate Mexicans as well.
The spirit cooking was a troll of genius and Pepe and Kek won it from Moloch.
If you don't know what I am on about you don't know why he won. It's all down to gamers.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 9:45am Hyena wrote:
Phillip Green . Next Prime minister?
On 9 Nov 2016 at 9:51am Ironic wrote:
After 2000 I don't think I'll ever be shocked at a result again...
The man has a lot of bravado, but when push comes to shove I think he'll prove to actually be a lot more of a human being then most people give him credit for.
It's about time we had some strong minded politicians, the old system is broken time for something new?
On 9 Nov 2016 at 9:59am Bloke wrote:
Watch out Canada, there's a whole lot of degenerate Hollywood types coming to infect you if they are true to their word.
(They won't be.)
On 9 Nov 2016 at 10:01am CtrlAltDel wrote:
Some people absolutely hate change, Hillary was a comfy option. I don't think this will be bad.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 10:11am CyclistCyclistToo wrote:
"The only positive aspect is that a war with Russia is less likely now"
Between the US & Russia, yes. Between Russia & assorted European states though, after NATO is dissolved? Possibly more likely.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 11:20am Clifford wrote:
Good news and bad news. The good news is an end to the sleazy Clinton dynasty. Sanders would have beaten Trump. More good news is that the Democrats can now abandon Clinton neo-liberalism and move into a position to take advantage in 2020 of the disappointment Trump will inevitably cause his supporters.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 11:23am Clifford wrote:
Lordy wrote: 'A triumph for sexual assault on women!?'

Not unexpectedly - after all, Bill 'Sexual predator' Clinton was elected for two terms so obviously it doesn't bother voters.

Watch the video »
On 9 Nov 2016 at 11:31am endoftheouse wrote:
The Left/Liberal can march on the street but the Right are marching to the polling station where it counts. Next stop Italy.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 12:23pm Town Flyer wrote:
"Right now this is the worst horror movie ever. The US has just elected the man endorsed by the KKK. I guess US towns should get busy building stocks for all the women who will need to be punished for abortions."
On 9 Nov 2016 at 1:08pm Old Bike wrote:
Every cloud has a sliver lining, I've just heard a Radio 4 journalist say ''Foreign leaders will be hoping that Trump doesn't follow through....''
Don't we all? Dear, don't we all?
On 9 Nov 2016 at 1:09pm CtrlAltDel wrote:
Read The Guardian website comment sections today, they're hilarious.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 1:10pm Old Bike wrote:
Every cloud has a silver lining, I've just heard a Radio 4 journalist say, ''Leaders will be hoping that Trump doesn't follow through....''
Don't we all, dear, don't we all?
On 9 Nov 2016 at 1:11pm OB wrote:
Apologies for double post.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 1:39pm the people wrote:
Germany now very scared and they have 2017 elections. Also the chaos in Italy will implode in next 6 months - can't see EU bailing them out, they screwed Greece. Its the beginning of the end to the flawed EU dream of union. Don't forget that Putin is laying the ground work to take full advantage. There are few positives with our Global leaders, they got us into this state over the years and continue to fail us. I no i do not support Trumps pre-election statements on women, Muslims, Mexico, health care for the needy, end of Nato etc etc..
On 9 Nov 2016 at 2:12pm Thrifty wrote:
Jesus americans are dumb...
On 9 Nov 2016 at 3:16pm Bottslot wrote:
I can confirm that the newly formed Waterloo Square Bonfire Society will be burning the American constitution at 4.45pm this coming Sunday afternoon outside the old police station.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 6:00pm Englishman wrote:
With Theresa May in No. 10 and Donald Trump in the White House, perhaps we can look forward to full employment in both countries, and an end to dossers in the streets.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 6:28pm Smudge wrote:
Is he still facing rape charges?
On 9 Nov 2016 at 6:40pm Hot lips wrote:
The man is a replusive sex pest

On 9 Nov 2016 at 7:31pm Lordy wrote:
@ Clifford,are you saying that somehow makes it ok?
On 9 Nov 2016 at 8:08pm Tipex wrote:
All those casual sexiest, racist, macho homophobic narrow minded lunatics out there are about to learn what the real impact of their pathetic views is on society. They have consequences and they're not going to like them (albeit only because it impacts on their selfish little worlds obviously).

On 9 Nov 2016 at 9:21pm Historian wrote:
Brexit and now Trump will embolden Europeans to reject the EU when they start new election voting next year ! ! You watch they will all be leaving in droves !! Whilst the corporates and establishments are still In denial.

On 9 Nov 2016 at 10:53pm Pilgrim wrote:
Luckily The Lord God is in charge. If you scan through Judges and Kings you will see that he has quite a sense of humour about who to call to national leadership.
On 9 Nov 2016 at 11:48pm Smiler wrote:
Riding through the desert on a donkey with no name

3 posts left

Your response

You must now log in (or register) to post
Click here to add a link »
Smile
Smile Wink Sad Confused Kiss Favourite Fishing Devil Cool

terms

Cliffe Bonfire Society Penny 21:132
Cliffe Bonfire Society Penny

That isn't what the feudal system was at all and the Normans didn't introduce it. Please continue. I'm all in favour of your... more
QUOTE OF THE MOMENT
I like the forum and being able to respond to things I agree and don't agree with.
Clare